Marc Fisher Entertainment Reviews

99 | Blue Bell, PA

99 Reviews for Marc Fisher Entertainment

99 Marc Fisher Entertainment Reviews

Alice · Married on 09/29/2018

Honestly, I could not have found a better DJ than Marc for my wedding. He made my wedding day what it was and enhanced the night. We had about a 140 guest wedding and Marc has a way of making it all personal and intimate while still appealing to the crowd. Its the extras and the way Marc goes above and beyond that really puts him on the next level. I met him climbing in through a window after taking photos- he was there to help me in and hold my bouquet! He had also brought food up from cocktail hour for my bridesmaids and us so we could have a snack. Truly an amazing soul.

As for the music, I sent him a list of songs likes and dislikes to give him an idea of our kind of music and he seamlessly mixed in oldies with country and even with some modern pop. He appealed to everyone in the crowd and I had so many compliments from my guests about him. Marc was the perfect DJ. He was not in the middle of the dance floor getting people up on their feet or yelling through the songs- he was quietly weaving many songs together in the perfect order to make the night unforgettable. Additionally, he brought uplighting with him and it complimented our decor in the reception hall. Could not have been happier. Worth every penny and more.

Marc Fisher Entertainment 1

Leah · Married on 06/30/2018

Marc is awesome! From start to finish, the service was outstanding. Marc made it very easy to plan from the beginning stages to the very end. He was very conscious of the songs that we did not want to hear at our wedding and emphasized on the songs that we did want to hear plus throwing in songs of his own to fit our style. From the beginning, he was in constant and prompt contact with us making the DJ/song planning process a total breeze and giving us one less thing to worry about. The day of our wedding, he took care of every little thing necessary and reassured us that he had everything under control, which he certainly did! We received countless compliments on Marc and his style. We would highly recommend Marc Fisher to anyone planning their wedding as he went above and beyond all of our expectations!

Aubri · Married on 06/23/2018

Marc is AMAZING! We had so many compliments on the music and our guests didn't leave the dance floor the entire night! But more importantly, my husband and I were so happy with Marc's service. I wouldn't say we had a lot of requests, but Marc was excellent at answering questions and providing his professional opinion. We trusted him with creating an excellent flow of first dances, speeches, and all night dancing. His DJ-ing is amazing! We've never been to another wedding where the DJ actually DJ-ed! He mixed songs together to smooth transitions and even used unknown covers of songs we loved that heightened the music (an Italian version of one of Ed Sheeran's love songs was just wonderful). Marc also ran out to the liquor store to grab more whiskey halfway through the night when we ran out - true savior! We can't say enough good things about Marc!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Marc is AMAZING. We loved working with him leading up to the wedding and then of course at the wedding where he was a rock star. All we wanted was to have people dancing the entire time and having the most fun possible and that's exactly what happened - everyone loved the music and Marc knew when to speed things up, slow things down, play music for various groups of people at the wedding, and just how to do all of the right things to make the party the most fun possible. We received amazing feedback from all of our guests too - that Marc was awesome. He also had an amazing form that we completed before the wedding where we added songs we love (and songs we don't) and Marc played pretty much every song said we loved and knew the exact moments to play those songs. We had a few calls leading up to the wedding where Marc was so helpful in thinking through various aspects of the night with us and only had amazing suggestions to help make our night perfect. We could not recommend Marc more highly - if you don't go with him, you're missing out!! He's definitely the best DJ we've ever experienced! Thanks for everything, Marc!!!

Sandi · Married on 03/10/2018

I have known about Marc for a very long time and have always been impressed with his work, but he seriously outdid himself for our daughter's wedding. His attention to detail, the finishing touches, his ability to have everyone around him perform at 100 % , just amazing! He brings an air of elegance, energy and commitment that is only surpassed by the love that is evident in his passion for music! This our our third wedding with Marc and he only gets better with age! Love you Marc!

Christopher · Married on 11/03/2017

Marc was great! He was evening willing to go along with our joking introductions for our wedding party, played all the tunes that we asked for, plus some ones we didn't think of that the crowd loved.

• F

Fran · Married on 10/27/2017

Marc is absolutely phenomenal! I got married last Friday and Marc was referred to me through a friend. From the moment I hired Marc, I was happy. I love it when a vendor doesn't just listen to you but recommends to you how things should be. He listened to our style and ideas and then took those ideas and created a plan. He really made an effort to understand what we liked and then on the day of the wedding just completely took over and put on an incredible party. He also had such great communication with the vendors and I had nothing whatsoever to worry about on the day. He also checked in with my husband and I sporadically to make sure everything was going great for us. What a nice guy with an incredible talent! I would recommend Marc to anyone!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot speaker higher of Marc! As our wedding DJ, he was easy to work with and always there when we needed him. He executed the ceremony and reception flawlessly. He managed to wrangle my boisterous bridal party. His music selections were excellent and had everyone on the dance floor from the start of the reception to the very last song! My guests came up to me all night telling me how much fun they were having and how great Marc was. He went above and beyond on my wedding day, and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Marc did a great job providing the music and dance floor at my wedding. His energy was great and everyone was dancing until well after midnight. Thanks again Marc!!

Alexa · Married on 09/15/2017

I was fortunate enough, being newly engaged, to have witnessed Marc's work first hand at a wedding. Trying to research and pick DJs can sometimes be hard if you have never listened to them work their magic in person. His style and personality was exactly what my husband and I were looking for! From our first phone call, before booking, I knew I had to choose him to be our wedding DJ. Marc is so funny and easy going - I felt like I was talking with a good friend. When we met before my wedding ceremony, he made me feel so at ease knowing that everything was going to run smoothly. We were in constant contact the whole night, whether it was verbally or just giving each other a thumbs-up. All we wanted was for everyone to be on the dance floor all night, and that is exactly what happened! Look no further - you will not be disappointed!

Luke · Married on 07/01/2017

Marc took care of the uplighting and music. He was very professional and gave some great suggestions throughout the planning process and even the day of. The uplighting looked amazing and he even was able to change it throughout the reception to fit the mood. He also was able to set up in two locations to meet the needs of the night/venue. His DJing kept the crowd, both young and old, on their feet the entire night. There was no cheesy dances or vocal prodding, the man is just that good! We would highly recommend Marc for your events wherever they may be.

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

All these other reviews are spot-on: Marc is a fantastic DJ! I'll start with the most important thing: he got everybody on the dance floor with his song selections, making it such a great party! We've been to a lot of weddings and even objectively he stands out as being one of the best DJs we've seen. Our guests were raving about him. He played the songs we asked for and our guests' requests, fitting everything seamlessly into his playlist. We also had some unusual music requests for during dinner, and he nailed our tastes perfectly. From our first call with him we felt at ease, because it was clear right away that he knows exactly what he's doing. He was also really flexible and easy to contact. Going with Marc was one of the best wedding vendor decisions we made.

melissa · Married on 01/20/2017

Marc was amazing. We had more of a non-traditional wedding, renting out one of our favorite restaurants for our ceremony and reception, which consisted of cocktails and hors d'oeuvres for 70 of our closest friends and family. I had my own vision for the evening and since our celebration was smaller and I chose vendors I trusted, I didn't feel the need to have a wedding coordinator. Throughout the planning process, Marc acted as both a friend and experienced expert and totally understood what I wanted. He helped guide us where we needed it but was never pushy, which I appreciated! Marc helped facilitate the flow of both the ceremony and the reception so the night ran smoothly. Though we had an overall timeline, I didn't want anything to feel forced or unnatural. Marc was able to read the crowd and decide the best time in the night to do certain things, like first dance, speeches, cake cutting, etc. Not to mention, his choice of music was amazing, and even in a more relaxed setting and no "official" dance floor, our guests danced the entire night and haven't stopped talking about what a great party it was.

Keith · Married on 08/27/2016

Best DJ in Eastern PA! Marc made our special day one to remember. He was super helpful throughout the planning process not only with regards to mysic but also just about the wedding in general. During the wedding, he kept everyone engaged and the dance floor full. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a DJ!

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2016

What can I say, Marc is awesome! Not only is he an amazing DJ but his sense of humor and kind spirit are definitely what you want for your wedding day. As a wedding photographer myself, I knew how important it was to have a DJ who knew how to get butts out of seats! Marc did just that. We were having so much fun that I didn't want it to end! From start to finish, Marc was such a pleasure to work with and he created such an incredible soundtrack to our day. He took songs we loved and weaved them in at the perfect moments. I remember sitting eating our dinner and we were singing along to every song. It was simply the best! Thank you, Marc!

Kim · Married on 05/21/2016

Marc Killed it!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ. From the start I knew he was a perfect fit for our wedding, he was responsive, kind, professional, and really listened to what we wanted. Before I even mentioned that I cannot stand the cheesy DJ's that talk throughout the night, he had already addressed that he was not that kind of guy. WIN! My husband and I wanted an alternative kind of dance party, so the week before the wedding we hopped on a call with Marc & planned a surprise for our friends. At the reception, we borrowed the mic to dedicate the last hour of the night to all of our friends and kicked off all of our favorite Punk/Pop Punk songs from the early 2000's. My friends LOVED every minute of it! We even had the event staff at Terrain singing along! He was truly a huge part in making our night a success. I wish I could relive it all over again!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2016

Calling all happy couples! As a former client of Marc Fisher Entertainment I can't say enough about how AMAZING he and his team are. Having worked with Marc in the past my fiancé and I knew right away we wanted Marc to be our DJ. Marc was fantastic to work with not only the day of but leading up to our special day.
    We knew we were in great hands and couldn't have been happier. Marc went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect.

Thank you Marc!

Sergey · Married on 04/08/2016

Marc did a fantastic job for us. He was very easy to work with - he is a pro. Marc provided great advice about the flow of the evening (he suggested we consider moving the timing of certain speeches and the dancing to improve the flow of the evening) and executed wonderfully. We really liked how he did his job because he was always involved, coordinating with the other vendors seamlessly, but was never overbearing / too intrusive. We would definitely recommend Marc.

Heather · Married on 03/19/2016

Marc Fisher is an amazing DJ! Not only did he create a great atmosphere at the reception, but he also did a great job with the music and the acoustics at the ceremony. We feel so fortunate to have worked with Marc--he is great to work with and an amazing DJ. Marc contributed in a huge way to our wedding night and for that we will forever be grateful to him. You should definitely hire Marc for your wedding as well!

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2016

The best decision you can make for your wedding is to hire Marc to DJ. After speaking with him, we had no doubt that he heard us and we fully trusted him with all the details. He took the time to understand what we wanted our wedding to feel like and executed perfectly. We wanted a reception where the dance floor was full and the seats were empty and Marc made sure that happened. We received numerous compliments about the music and overall atmosphere that Marc created for our guests. This is the easiest decision you will make for your wedding... Hire Marc Fisher!

Karina · Married on 01/09/2016

If there were more than 5 stars, I would give them to Marc. We used Marc's service for our January 2016 wedding and I am SO HAPPY we did. Before the wedding he listened to all of our ideas, which included a unique wedding entrance with the Philly Phanatic and Marc totally embraced the idea and helped to make it 100x better. Marc went above and beyond what we hired him for - assisting in rehearsal and making sure everyone had what they needed. The music all night was FANTASTIC, he had everyone out on the dance floor. We have been receiving so many compliments about the night, and many of them are due to Marc's amazing work. Since our wedding in January, we have 2 couples that we are friends with who will now be using him as their wedding DJ because of how amazing he was at our wedding. Marc was a key element in making this the best day of our lives and I would recommend him to any friend, family member or complete stranger - he is the BEST DJ I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leila · Married on 11/14/2015

Marc provided the ceremony music and the after party for our wedding AND was a guest! We cannot thank him enough for all he did to make our wedding so special. We had some complex requests with transitions and he handled it all seamlessly! I have worked with him professionally over the years and he is one of the most hands on DJ's who truly cares about the whole event experience. I highly recommend him!

Aby · Married on 10/24/2015

Marc was extremely easy to work with. He played all of the songs that we asked him to, but more importantly, he played songs that the crowd loved too! Everyone there was dancing up a storm. We will definitely be recommending Marc to our friends in the future.

Ryan · Married on 09/05/2015

Marc was fantastic! In all the chaos of wedding preparation, he made his part as simple and efficient as we could ask for. He listened to our requests and concerns, responded promptly, and put up with our string of ridiculous last minute change requests without batting an eye. On the night of the wedding, he was awesome. He kept the perfect energy levels throughout dinner and dancing, and the dance floor was packed until the venue kicked us out. We had multiple guests compliment our DJ and ask where we found him. I seriously can't recommend him enough.