J-ARE Entertainment LLC

Hatboro, PA 19040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About J-ARE Entertainment LLC

J-ARE Entertainment LLC is a wedding entertainment business located in Hatboro, Pennsylvania. Owner JR has been a professional in the industry for over 17 years and prides himself on his ability to keep every guest entertained all night long. With the ability to customize their music playlist, couples and guests will be sure to love the music. J-ARE Entertainment LLC offers a personalized DJ experience, ensuring the reception is just as memorable as the ceremony.

J-ARE Entertainment LLC can provide a disco ball, projector, microphones, sound and PA system and uplighting. They also provide consultation, a do-not-play list and liability insurance. J-ARE Entertainment LLC can provide the following music genres:

• Country

Couple's photo

• Videos 13

26 Reviews for J-ARE Entertainment LLC

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2018

JR was by far one of the best parts of the evening! He had all of our guests up and dancing from the beginning to end of our wedding! He was very accommodating, met with us several times to look things over and work out details! By far the best DJ we have ever had at a wedding! Our guests are still talking about how good he was! Highly recommended and very reasonable prices!

Sent on 07/12/2018

J-ARE Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaitlin, for your kind and awesome review of my services. I wish you and Ed the best!

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

We were extremely focused on picking a DJ for our wedding - this was the highest priority for us, we wanted everyone out there dancing! We came across J-ARE Entertainment on weddingwire and then checked out his website, we immediately loved the variety and quality of his mixes. It was really important to us to have the songs mix together - we didn't want lags and silence between songs. What made our decision complete to go with JR as our DJ was after our initial phone call, we could just immediately tell he has a passion and understanding for music! JR is not going to just go up there and hit play - he is going to Disc Jockey!

Throughout the planning process JR was super responsive to our questions and requests and extremely professional. We live in New Jersey and JR was very accommodating to meet with us in PA when we were back in the area on weekends to go over the plans. We had a special request to mix in a specific part of a Justin Timberlake song at the end of our first dance that my now husband and I used to listen to during long drives back from college and it was just perfect! We also decided late in the game to get a monogram light and JR was able to work his magic to get that together for us!

Picking JR as our DJ was the absolute best decision we made - he brought the party to life, our guests and even the staff at the venue kept saying how great of a DJ we have. We highly recommend JR to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

J-ARE Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! You guys were super awesome to work with and I wish you and Dan the best!

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I were so incredibly happy with J-Are! I was in a parking lot talking to my mother about the only vendor we had left to book was our DJ. I parked my car and saw an advertisement on the side of a car for J-Are. Looked him up and saw he has great reviews. I called to book him immediately. He is so cool and calm and was very accommodating to our requests. He had our guests dancing the entire night - every generation. We had a few last minute changes and in the moment changes, which he handled seemlessly. Months later, our guests are still talking about our wedding and the music!

Sent on 06/27/2018

J-ARE Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly, for kind words and I am glad that I was a part of your big day. Best wishes to you and Luke.

J-ARE Entertainment LLC Pricing

J-ARE Entertainment LLC Price Rates

J-ARE Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Hatboro, PA 19040 See on map