Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Giselle is such a sweet, considerate, professional and beyond talented person! My original hair vendor had said she could no longer do my hair for my wedding and I was devastated. My friends had recommended that I reach out to see if Giselle was still available and when she was I was so relieved and quickly set up a trial with her as I had seen many of her pictures and knew she was highly sought after. Giselle was so great with listening to my vision and completing the exact look that I had wanted for my wedding. She took notes on exactly what I liked, disliked and took pictures of the trial hair to keep in her file. I booked her immediately thereafter and was so excited to work with her! Throughout the whole process, Giselle would touch base with me, answer all my questions and concerns and I truly felt the passion that she has for styling hair. I opted for the 8 hour package and Giselle was so amazing in making it work and being so available for any questions that I had for her. She was there touching up all of our hairstyles and would fix any imperfections to ensure that we all looked our absolute best. Not only was her work amazing she is also such an incredibly nice person. I am extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Giselle and will definitely go to her for all my formal hair needs in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
6803 Breezewood Terr, Rockville, MD 20852
BLOG

Hair by Giselle

Specializing in hair for weddings / special events / hair extensions (temp/perm)!

Congratulations! We are excited to announce that Elegant Hair by Giselle has been chosen to receive the Bride's Choice Award(TM) 2011,-current.

This award recognizes the top 5 percent of ... read more

Hair by Giselle

This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.

* Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine 2001-2013  and " Voted as “Top vote getter” ~ 2005 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011/ 2012 / 2013~ for hair updos in the metropolitan area

Giselle specializes in hair updos/styles for weddings:
(hair experience with Greek-Roman, Persian, Asian, Morrocan, Indian, and more).
All  hair types (curly, extra long-my specialty) ....
Any special events - weddings, black tie, prom/homecoming, charities, ballroom dancers, photoshoots, print matieral, etc)

On location (destination weddings/events-my specialty) & In studio services

Offering hair fillers, temp/perm extensions, hair accessories

Nationally (DC, NY),  and Internationally (LONDON) trained.

I come from a family of 15 hairdressers (uncles, an aunt, cousins and syblings). My father moved here from Morroco in the early 1960’s and began the hair industry that we all now love and embrasse. I have worked with celebrities, and many top wedding coordinators/catering managers in the wedding business. I truely have a passion for what I do and it would be my pleasure to be of service to you on your special day!

Featured in:
Washingtonian Magazine 2001-2013 Bride & Groom , Allure, Grace Ormond, Washington Weddings, Inside Weddings, I-Do, Premiere bride, Engaged, Bethesda, The Washington Post Dec 3, 2007/front page of the Metro section & in 2004, The Inaugural ball/Drive- by-Bow-Tie for Nordstrom, GMU Wedding Guide 2007 & lectures 2007/08, Washington Life, My Day, and more...

Vender list for the following hotels:
The Willard Intercontinental, The Hay Adams, The Ritz DC & Tysons Corner, The Monaco, The St. Regis, The Mayflower, The Westin Embassy Row, The Mandarin Oriental hotel, The Fairmont, The Omni Shoreham, Four Seasons, The Kentlands Mansion and more.

Licensed cosmetologist over 22 years