Rockville, MD
240-997-5241   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Giselle was a delight to work with from start to finish. She is professional, responsive and her work is exquisite. Giselle handled my daughter's wedding party of 10 with attention to detail, was able to create the perfect look each girl had requested and every one of them was thrilled with their hair! We were in awe of how fast she was, how beautiful the girl's hair looked and held up the entire evening with not a hair out of place. Giselle is a vendor I would hire again in a heartbeat! I highly recommend her for you or your daughter's wedding. You will be in excellent hands and will have confidence knowing your wedding day will run smoothly and your hair will be stunning!

Hair by Giselle responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely review Susan! It was such a pleasure to be of service to you all!!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and spending the day styling for everyone. I have to say that Abby was STUNNING and the girls were beautiful and so so sweet, it was really a beautiful day. Thanks again for being so prompt with the girls timeline's too and all the arrangements that kept the day flowing beautifully. I cannot wait to see images..... Please keep me in mind for any special event in the future, I would love to work with you all again. All my very best!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1527 Rockville Pike, Suite 104, Rockville, MD 20852

Hair by Giselle

Specializing in hair for weddings / special events / hair extensions (temp/perm)!

... read more

Hair by Giselle

Congratulations! We are excited to announce that Elegant Hair by Giselle has been chosen to receive the Bride's Choice Award(TM) 2011,-current.

This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.

* Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine 2001-2013  and " Voted as “Top vote getter” ~ 2005 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011/ 2012 / 2013~ for hair updos in the metropolitan area

Giselle specializes in hair updos/styles for weddings:
(hair experience with Greek-Roman, Persian, Asian, Morrocan, Indian, and more).
All  hair types (curly, extra long-my specialty) ....
Any special events - weddings, black tie, prom/homecoming, charities, ballroom dancers, photoshoots, print matieral, etc)

On location (destination weddings/events-my specialty) & In studio services

Offering hair fillers, temp/perm extensions, hair accessories

Nationally (DC, NY),  and Internationally (LONDON) trained.

I come from a family of 15 hairdressers (uncles, an aunt, cousins and syblings). My father moved here from Morroco in the early 1960’s and began the hair industry that we all now love and embrasse. I have worked with celebrities, and many top wedding coordinators/catering managers in the wedding business. I truely have a passion for what I do and it would be my pleasure to be of service to you on your special day!

Featured in:
Washingtonian Magazine 2001-2013 Bride & Groom , Allure, Grace Ormond, Washington Weddings, Inside Weddings, I-Do, Premiere bride, Engaged, Bethesda, The Washington Post Dec 3, 2007/front page of the Metro section & in 2004, The Inaugural ball/Drive- by-Bow-Tie for Nordstrom, GMU Wedding Guide 2007 & lectures 2007/08, Washington Life, My Day, and more...

Vender list for the following hotels:
The Willard Intercontinental, The Hay Adams, The Ritz DC & Tysons Corner, The Monaco, The St. Regis, The Mayflower, The Westin Embassy Row, The Mandarin Oriental hotel, The Fairmont, The Omni Shoreham, Four Seasons, The Kentlands Mansion and more.

Licensed cosmetologist over 22 years