Favorite
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the absolute BEST experience working with Giselle for my wedding! I booked the 8 hour package, which made life so much less stressful knowing I did not have to worry about time. I got married in Taneytown, MD which is pretty far away from pretty much everything, and Giselle came there to the site and stayed onsite for the full 8 hours, which was great because she provided touch ups after the ceremony right before pictures. I was not a bride who knew what I wanted in terms of hair styles, and luckily Giselle is so talented and creative that she gave me a perfect hair style for me and my dress- I could not have imagined it any better. In addition, I have really thin hair and Giselle suggested fillers for the wedding day- BEST decision ever. My hair has never looked better. Not only did my hair, and all my bridesmaids hair look amazing, but the styles held all night! We are talking 5:30PM-1AM, through all the hugs and dancing, not one bobby pin was out of place. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Giselle for my wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
6803 Breezewood Terr, Rockville, MD 20852
BLOG

Hair by Giselle

Specializing in hair for weddings / special events / hair extensions (temp/perm)!

Congratulations! We are excited to announce that Elegant Hair by Giselle has been chosen to receive the Bride's Choice Award(TM) 2011,-current.

This award recognizes the top 5 percent of ... read more

Hair by Giselle

This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.

* Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine 2001-2013  and " Voted as “Top vote getter” ~ 2005 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011/ 2012 / 2013~ for hair updos in the metropolitan area

Giselle specializes in hair updos/styles for weddings:
(hair experience with Greek-Roman, Persian, Asian, Morrocan, Indian, and more).
All  hair types (curly, extra long-my specialty) ....
Any special events - weddings, black tie, prom/homecoming, charities, ballroom dancers, photoshoots, print matieral, etc)

On location (destination weddings/events-my specialty) & In studio services

Offering hair fillers, temp/perm extensions, hair accessories

Nationally (DC, NY),  and Internationally (LONDON) trained.

I come from a family of 15 hairdressers (uncles, an aunt, cousins and syblings). My father moved here from Morroco in the early 1960’s and began the hair industry that we all now love and embrasse. I have worked with celebrities, and many top wedding coordinators/catering managers in the wedding business. I truely have a passion for what I do and it would be my pleasure to be of service to you on your special day!

Featured in:
Washingtonian Magazine 2001-2013 Bride & Groom , Allure, Grace Ormond, Washington Weddings, Inside Weddings, I-Do, Premiere bride, Engaged, Bethesda, The Washington Post Dec 3, 2007/front page of the Metro section & in 2004, The Inaugural ball/Drive- by-Bow-Tie for Nordstrom, GMU Wedding Guide 2007 & lectures 2007/08, Washington Life, My Day, and more...

Vender list for the following hotels:
The Willard Intercontinental, The Hay Adams, The Ritz DC & Tysons Corner, The Monaco, The St. Regis, The Mayflower, The Westin Embassy Row, The Mandarin Oriental hotel, The Fairmont, The Omni Shoreham, Four Seasons, The Kentlands Mansion and more.

Licensed cosmetologist over 22 years