Guminas Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Beth has been creatively servicing Brides in West Michigan for over thirty years, She pays meticulous attention to the fine details, and can translate a brides vision into her dream wedding. I have never seen her repeat any of her designs. She served as my florist and I am excited to work with her on my daughters big day!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
833 Giddings Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506

Guminas Flowers is your premier full service florist serving West Michigan and beyond. Our customers rely on us to execute their vision of the perfect event and we pride ourselves on results. If your taste runs to the traditional or if you lean more cutting edge our design staff will transform daydreams into certainty...inspiration into reality . Guminas Flowers also offers an extensive collection of candelabras, vases and specialty accessories to incorporate into your event.

Please check us out, read our reviews. Talk to our clients and contact us at your convenience at:

www.guminasflowers.com

guminasflowers@gmail.com

616.247.3796

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Guminas Flowers is a wedding and event florist from Grand Rapids. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kalamazoo, Western Michigan, and Northern Michigan. Guminas Flowers is a professional wedding and event florist that has been part of the Grand Rapids wedding industry for 32 years. We specialize in full service florals, personalized service, custom designs, unique flowers and arrangements, traditional designs, modern, trend setting designs