Grand Rental Station

Grand Rental Station

410 Gallimore Dairy Rd
Suite B
Greensboro, NC 27409 | map
Rentals: Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, D...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

In need of rental items to help turn your wedding day visions into a reality? Look no further! Here at Grand Rental Station we provide tents, tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, flatware, dance floors, your own personal DJ-in-a-Box, and much more!  Visit our website, come by our newly decorated showroom, or give us a call.  The staff at Grand Rental Station is here to make planning easier and to help make your big day special.

Please feel free to give us a call at (336) 852-0881, send us an email at partyplus@grandrentaltriad.com, or stop by our showroom location at 410-B Gallimore Dairy Road in Greensboro, NC. We look forward to working with you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with GRS for my wedding linens and tables. They were so nice and friendly to work with and accommodated me coming in numerous times to "double check" my linen choices. They are very easy to work with. They delivered and picked up just on time and everything was beautiful!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Grand Rental Station is a wedding event rental company from the Triad, NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Triad Region, NC, Greensboro, NC, and Raleigh, NC. Grand Rental Station is a professional wedding event rental company that has been part of the Greensboro, NC wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding rentals, tents, linens, flatware, dishes, dance floors, staging, catering equipment, tables, chairs.
336-852-0881
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards