The Adorned Plate

Clayton, NC View map

The Adorned Plate is a vintage rental company specializing in mismatched china and silver plated flatware. We serve the Triangle NC Area and beyond. Whether you're hosting an intimate tea party or an extravagant event for 200 we'd love to help make your event special.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
    Rebekah Married on 11/12/2016
    I rented mismatched china through The Adorned Plate, and I could not have been happier with the turnout. Paige (owner) asked for my input in advance on which styles I liked and brought extras so that I had plenty of options when it came time to decorate. She was accommodating, professional, and responsive, which made working with The Adorned Plate so easy!

Paige's collection is beautiful and timeless, and the mismatched style works with all types of receptions. Mine was in a hotel ballroom, so the china gave it the touch of elegance I envisioned - in a really fun way! Several of my guests commented on how beautiful and unique the tablescapes were and I've been happy to recommend The Adorned Plate to all of them!
    Brianna Married on 08/23/2014
    I used the Adorned Plate for a bridal luncheon I threw for a friend. They were extremely easy to work with and the china is absolutely stunning which made for great pictures! I would recommend to anyone and plan on using them in the near future.

Pricing

The Adorned Plate Price Rates

Flawless Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

Looking for the most amazing china for your wedding day? This business is amazing and executing the style you want for your wedding day! Beautiful china, affordable pricing!!

Clayton, 27527
Location of (The Adorned Plate)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding