Exquisite Bride | Princeton & Westfield, NJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the best experience I could have imagined here. It was exactly as I pictured dress shopping should go. I first went with just my mom. It was a Friday afternoon and we were the only appointment so they locked the door behind us and led us through the store letting us pick whatever dresses I wanted to try on and then suggesting ones they thought would be a good fit. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on but it was my first appointment so I wasn't ready to take the leap. There was no sales pressure and they said if we'd like to come back after looking more, just let them know. Well, we went back and again, my consultant was fabulous. She made me feel so comfortable and when I finally put that first dress back on and started to cry, I knew it was the one. They let me stay in the dress, walk around, take pictures, and even brought us champagne. I absolutely love Exquisite Bride and would recommend it to anyone looking for the full bridal gown experience. Never once did I feel any sales pressure and I found my dream dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
107 Main Street, Princeton Forrestal Village, Princeton , NJ 08540
BLOG

Extraordinary Gowns – Exceptional Service

LATEST from Exquisite Bride: We will be hosting a trunk show with Isabelle Armstrong April 24-25th. Brides will have the opportunity to try on the latest fashion styles hot off the bridal market runway before they hit retailers.

In addition to our extensive collection of exquisite weddings gowns, we now have all our Naeem Khan and BLISS by Monique Lhuillier stock pieces in our Westfield salon.

Exquisite Bride has the largest selection of bridal gowns in New Jersey. We have two locations (Princeton & Westfield) offering outstanding customer service, unparalleled attention to detail, and unique couture designs. Our brides are very important to us therefore we see our brides by appointment only to provide them exclusivity, privacy, and the complete attention they deserve.

Westfield, New Jersey
Phone: (908)232-5657

Princeton, New Jersey
Phone: (609) 452-7200

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Flower Girls
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
Exquisite Bride | Princeton & Westfield, NJ is a wedding boutique from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut . Exquisite Bride | Princeton & Westfield, NJ is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the bridal wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in wedding dresses