Exquisite Bride | Princeton & Westfield, NJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

All the wedding shows on TV have set us brides up to believe that looking for and finding the dress is going to be this glamourous and magical 30-minute segment. My first foray into dress shopping was at a large retailer where I was made to feel like I was just another bride on a conveyor belt, so needless to say, it left me a bit discouraged. My second appointment was at Exquisite Bride in Westfield, NJ. The two experiences were like night and day. I arrived at my morning appointment and was greeted by Sophia, who was my one-on-one consultant the whole time. She offered me, my mom, and my future mother-in-law something to drink and constantly checked in with my throughout the appointment to see if I needed a break or some refreshment; she was cheerful, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable. She listened to me describe my ideal dress and then respected my budget in showing me what the store had to offer... and they have a lot. They work closely with designers and have both classic and trendy styles. I must have tried on seven or eight dresses, but I never felt rushed. Sophia was amazing. She put me in dresses that were variations of what I had described in order to narrow it down to my dress. I finally got down to my two favorites and she had me try them both on, walk around, and view them in various lighting situations (night, afternoon, daylight) that they have set up throughout the store - genius! I wasn't expecting to buy a dress that day (pessimistic as the previous place had made me), but by the end of a very meticulous process, I found my dress. And I ended up buying the sample, which was in great condition and within my budget! I knew going in that most of the dresses in the store would be out of my price range, but I never felt like a low-budget customer. The staff treated me the same as they might have treated someone buying a $20k dress. I only plan on buying one wedding dress and this was the best experience I could have hoped for!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
217 North Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
BLOG

Extraordinary Gowns – Exceptional Service

LATEST from Exquisite Bride:

In addition to our extensive collection of exquisite weddings gowns, we now have all our Naeem Khan and BLISS by Monique Lhuillier stock pieces in our Westfield salon.

LATEST from Exquisite Bride:

Exquisite Bride has the largest selection of bridal gowns in New Jersey. We have two locations (Princeton & Westfield) offering outstanding customer service, unparalleled attention to detail, and unique couture designs. Our brides are very important to us therefore we see our brides by appointment only to provide them exclusivity, privacy, and the complete attention they deserve.

Westfield, New Jersey

Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Exquisite Bride | Princeton & Westfield, NJ is a wedding boutique from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut . Exquisite Bride | Princeton & Westfield, NJ is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the bridal wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in wedding dresses