Ever After Weddings

Ever After Weddings

San Diego, CA 92128 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
About Us

My name is Rev. Cathy Glenn and my two daughters, Rev. Rachel Rainbolt and Rev. Cassandra Grima, and I are Ever After Weddings! We officiate wedding ceremonies in San Diego County and Temecula.Our combined inspiration blends together to create moving and memorable wedding ceremonies. We artfully combine traditional and contemporary elements for fresh, unique, and elegant weddings in San Diego County.  We have four exciting packages to meet your needs. Custom packages are also available. Short notice, elopements and destination weddings are welcome.

Visit Ever-After-Weddings.com or call 619 787-2672.

"I thank Rev. Cathy, so much for our beautiful ceremony. What made it so wonderful is that she made it personal; the words spoken fit us and our relationship perfectly. She went above and beyond all our expectations and because of that we will never forget our very special day.”

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted the world to know how absolutely fantastic this service is. Cathy is a wonderful person and was very helpful in planning my dream wedding. I live an hour away from where i wanted my wedding. Cathy setup my beautiful wedding site on the beach at the Windansea beach in La Jolla. She customized a package that was perfect for my special day and officiated it for us. It was PERFECT! I cannot say enough about how Cathy and Everafter weddings made my day a breeze. My package included, bamboo arbor, chairs( setup and take down which was wonderful since i was an hour away), starfish chair decorations, kissing ball and a beautiful sand ceremony. I was able to customize my vows and make it special for my husband and I. We loved our Wedding because of Ever after weddings!!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Ever After Weddings is a wedding Officiant from San Diego. We service weddings througout the local area, including Carlsbad, La Jolla, and Coronado. Ever After Weddings is a professional wedding Ministers that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in affordable wedding ceremonies in the San Diego area
619-787-2672
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards