Ever After Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I wanted the world to know how absolutely fantastic this service is. Cathy is a wonderful person and was very helpful in planning my dream wedding. I live an hour away from where i wanted my wedding. Cathy setup my beautiful wedding site on the beach at the Windansea beach in La Jolla. She customized a package that was perfect for my special day and officiated it for us. It was PERFECT! I cannot say enough about how Cathy and Everafter weddings made my day a breeze. My package included, bamboo arbor, chairs( setup and take down which was wonderful since i was an hour away), starfish chair decorations, kissing ball and a beautiful sand ceremony. I was able to customize my vows and make it special for my husband and I. We loved our Wedding because of Ever after weddings!!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
San Diego, CA 92128

My name is Rev. Cathy Glenn and my two daughters, Rev. Rachel Rainbolt and Rev. Cassandra Grima, and I are Ever After Weddings! We officiate wedding ceremonies in San Diego County and Temecula.Our combined inspiration blends together to create moving and memorable wedding ceremonies. We artfully combine traditional and contemporary e lements for fresh, unique, and elegant weddings in San Diego County.  We have four exciting packages to meet your needs. Custom packages are also available. Short notice, elopements and destination weddings are welcome.

Visit Ever-After-Weddings.com or call 619 787-2672.

"I thank Rev. Cathy, so much for our beautiful ceremony. What made it so wonderful is that she made it personal; the words spoken fit us and our relationship perfectly. She went above and beyond all our expectations and because of that we will never forget our very special day.”

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination
Ever After Weddings is a wedding Officiant from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Carlsbad, La Jolla, and Coronado. Ever After Weddings is a professional wedding Ministers that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in affordable wedding ceremonies in the San Diego area