Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elements of Style

Officiating l Elopements l Coordination | Floral Design | Lighting l Rentals l Decor

With over twenty years in the event planning industry, Elements of Style is proud to offer a wide variety of event production services, catered to your unique style and needs. Whether your event is large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary- you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will be by your side, ensuring every detail is handled perfectly. We specialize in ceremony officiation, wedding and event coordination, floral design, and A la carte services and rentals are also available, upon inquiry. For more information visit our website or feel free to contact us!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

Non-Floral (4)
Samples (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Mary /Elements of Style
Where to begin about Mary?!?! You know when you meet someone and feel an instant connection? That is Mary’s super power! We exchanged emails, and agreed to meet. My fiancé (now husband), and I went to her house and met with her in her office. She is personable and professional, and asked a ton of questions to get a real understanding of what we wanted. She recommended SD Linens for my tables, chairs, Linens and lighting and DJ Justin (Windham). I hired both, and they were fabulous, see my reviews for them on their pages. Mary was available morning, noon and night! I could call, text or email anytime and she’d get back to me right away! She puts you at ease, and is constantly reassuring. Mary was my officiant as well as day of wedding planner. Because of her super power, charisma, she held everyone’s attention during the ceremony. I was so laser focused on her speaking, that I was able to BE in the moment and really enjoy it. We had a Star Wars wedding, and she incorporated some Star Wars references for us. All of my guests commented on how amazing she was!! Mary is the best at what she does, but if you can’t afford to have her as a planner, at least have her as your officiant!! I can’t thank her enough for helping to make my day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit

Mary did amazing floral arrangements for our wedding! I provided some examples of concepts, she asked great clarifying questions and options and when the big day came I literally cried because they were just perfect from the bouquet to the centerpieces.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Mary and her team did an AMAZING job with my flowers, linen rentals, centerpieces, and most importantly, our wedding ceremony. Mary provided me with a vision board of all flowers and centerpieces, so I knew exactly what I was getting. She worked on putting together the perfect wedding ceremony, personalizing every detail which included a memorial for our fathers, a Catholic Lasso ceremony, and including our 1 year old daughter in the ceremony. It was beautiful and she she had all guests in tears. If you are looking for great service, excel follow through, great communication, and VERY reasonable prices, Mary is your go-to gal!!! Thank you Mary for making our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Elements of Style Pricing