4999 Randlett Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Elements of Style

With over twenty years in the event planning industry, Elements of Style is proud to offer a wide variety of event production services, catered to your unique style and needs. Whether your event is large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary- you can have peace of mind knowing that our team will be by your side, ensuring every detail is handled perfectly. We specialize in ceremony officiation, wedding and event coordination, floral design, and A la carte services and rentals are also available, upon inquiry. For more information visit our website or feel free to contact us!

Follow Elements of Style on

Elements of Style 6
Elements of Style 7

Maggie · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!!!

Mary and her team are amazing!! I was very anxious about planning my wedding across the country all by myself. I had a vision of what I wanted and I admit a Type A personality. Meeting Mary and working with her was a godsend. She listened to what I wanted and made it come true. We were blown away with how beautiful everything was. She even saved the day when an issue arrived from our church venue. I would highly recommend her and her team for all events, big or small. I hope and look forward to throwing another event where she can coordinate and decorate it.

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Elements of Style 8
    Elements of Style 9
    Elements of Style 10
  • Lisa

Lisa Herrington · Married on 05/04/2019

So thankful for Mary and Josie!

I had my wedding on May 4, 2019 at the Bali Hai, and the wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. Mary Bowerman was amazing from day one. She was flexible, organized, communicative at all hours of the day and night, understanding, encouraging, professional, organized, and timely. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. Josie Sandness was my wedding coordinator on the day of; she had a calm, upbeat energy which was exactly what I needed! All of my family commented on how great a job she did in organizing the day, managing the crowd, and ensuring everything went smoothly. She was organized, efficient, and pleasant to work with. I cannot imagine hiring anyone else to help with my wedding; so many of my friends have horror stories from how unhelpful their wedding planners were, and I am happy to say that I have only positive things to say about my wedding team at Elements of Style. Thank you Mary and Josie for everything you have done for my husband and me!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Elements of Style 11

Elements of Style's reply:

Thank You Lisa and Cooper! What a beautiful day it was! A memory that will live on forever in everyone’s hearts! Thank you for your service to our country and the sacrifices you make for all of us!! We are proud to have been your Planner and Florist for the big day!
    You and your families were a dream to work with! That staff at Bali Hai... nothing less than amazing! Josie and I loved every minute working with you! Thank you to our behind the scenes team, Alex and floral crew, DJ Kaleb, from Dancing DJ’s, Jennifer from True Photography, Jenny from Bali Hai and their amazing team! It truly is a team effort to make a wonderful wedding!!

Mary and Josie!
    Bless you always Cooper and Lisa!!

Erynn Meier · Married on 04/13/2019

Mary has it all!

Mary did a tremendous job as our officiant, wedding planner, and florist. She is truly a Jack-of-all-Trades and had us covered in everything we asked for, even items we thought we were on our own for, she had a guy to do the job. It was such a relief knowing that whatever challenge we came across, that Mary would have the solution. She has been in the business for so many years, and it really shows! Just when you are at your peak stress, Mary was there to calm your nerves. We cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her team. As an officiant, Mary was perfect. So many of our guests would comment on how simple, yet touching the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed the unity wine ceremony which was Mary’s idea! We are so grateful that we had Mary there by our side through this journey and we would highly recommend her to all of our friends and family! Thanks Mary for making our dream day come true!

Sent on 05/12/2019