San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Coleman

Allow me to assist you in creating a memorable and unique wedding ceremony that will capture your essence and reflect your personalities. With a calling and passion for what I do, you will receive my prompt response to questions, my utmost attention to your wishes and to being a calming presence on your wedding day.

debbieian
355881819704218173002951347n
meghankristin

81 Reviews for Patricia Coleman

Jenna · Married on 04/02/2016

Patricia was so sweet and amazing to work with! We had her officiate both of our weddings. We initially hired her for our large wedding that we had in April 2016, but mentioned to her that my husband and I would be having a very small ceremony the year prior to that for immigration purposes. She offered to officiate that ceremony for us for cheaper than going to the courthouse, and on the beach. She is so nice, and SO helpful. She has many different options for ceremonies, and we definitely relied on those for our ceremony. She came prepared with tissues, and really helped me calm my nerves while standing up in front of everyone. We would recommend her over and over, she was great!

Casey · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding planner first introduced us to Patricia, and after meeting with her once we knew we had found our officiant! During our initial meeting she explained her usual ceremony and how everything would work, and gave us several options and ideas as we began thinking of what we wanted for our ceremony. She checked in with us several times as our wedding approached, and even gave us some suggestions and edits for the ceremony flow. Day of, she was at the venue with plenty of time prior to the ceremony and was extremely professional, and so warm and comforting when we needed it - I needed to take a second when trying to say my vows, and she gave me a little squeeze of confidence! Patricia is a wonderful and warm addition to any wedding ceremony, and I would highly recommend her for future engaged couples!

Brian · Married on 03/19/2016

We found Patricia to be remarkably professional, and she worked with us on everything with the ceremony. We didn't really have too much of an idea of what we wanted to do, but she helped guide us along the way and really made it a great ceremony. She checked in periodically to make sure everything was fine in the weeks leading up to the ceremony, and was very patient when we had other things occupying much of our time. Patricia is a great officiant and I'd highly recommend her for any couples looking for a good one!

Patricia Coleman FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, RI

• Nicole George Event Planning & Design
    Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Patricia is so unbelievably sweet, flexible, and communicative! I had the best experience working with her earlier this year in coordinating my clients' ceremony details. I love how patient and relaxed she was during the planning process through the wedding day. You can tell immediately that she loves what she does and loves sharing that with her couples on their wedding day.

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
    Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

Patricia Coleman could not be a more lovely person and gentle soul...what a perfect combination in someone officiating your wedding! She has a great speaking voice, warm presence, and magnetic energy.

• Artistic Productions
    Artistic Productions Wedding DJs

Patricia offers a very warm and sentimental ceremony as an officiant. Our clients love what she does and so do we!