Events By Gisele

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gisele was referred to me by one of my best friends. She is AMAZING when it comes to thinking of little details that I never would have thought of on my own! Because of Gisele, I was able to feel as stress free as possible on my wedding day knowing everything would be taken care of and run smoothly.

Events By Gisele responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ashlee for the sweet and thoughtful comment, it was a real pleasure working with you and helping you on your Big Day, I wish you and Joe all the Joy and Happiness in the world!
Bests,
Gisele

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P o Box 9825, San Diego, CA 92169
BLOG

Dreams do come true

Events By Gisele is a full service wedding coordinators capable of taking your ideas and transforming them into a spectacular and memorable unique event. We have the capabilities and resources to provide event design and decor for wedding and special occasions.

858-531-3181 ... read more