Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Crystal
11/17/2012

Erin was so amazing to work with for my wedding. She did my hair and makeup and all of my bridal party and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. I even had one of my girls get teared up when they saw themselves, she is that good! I could not have been more pleased with how everyone looked! She did a beautiful job, she was always one time, professional, very flexible with all of my girls and so easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or even a special event!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1013 S Broadway, Carrollton, TX 75006

Hair Styling and Airbrush Makeup for Photography, Events and Weddings in the DFW Area

Airbrush makeup and hair styling that looks great in person, in photos and until your big exit several hours later! We provide on location hair and makeup for your wedding at two different price points so there is an option that will fit any bride's budget. Take a look at our blog at www.erinblair.com to see what we've been up to lately!
... read more

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Its always refreshing to work with Erin! All of my brides are excited after meeting her and so happy with their appearance on the day of. Trust me, the cost is worth it... Erin will make you feel like a royalty and you will have no worries about your appearance on the day of your super special day. Erin is truly an artisan of her trade!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)