Enchantment DJ Services and Photo-booth

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bailey
08/01/2015

Randy Sheldon from Enchantment DJ Service and Photo Booth was incredible for our wedding!!!! We were so honor to of been able to have him perform at our wedding! Randy received so many compliments from our guest! And that was the most important thing to us was to make our guest happy and entertained. He was inexpensive, professional, honest, easy to get a hold of at all times, and gave us great advise for our unforgettable event! I have recommended Randy and his talent to several of our family and fiends already because I would want their event to be as breathtaking and organized as ours! Thank you so much again Randy we could not of imaged our special day as wonderful as it was without you!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
500 Country Mdw Drive NE, Comstock Park, MI 49321

More than just music...Top Notch Service!

Enchantment DJ Services has been in existence since 1991. I started as a wedding DJ traveling all over the state of New York and then re-started the business when I relocated to West Michigan in 1994.

As a wedding/special event DJ, my goal is to help you prepare for your event in the weeks prior to it, and send you into your event knowing you won't have to worry about the DJ. We take the time to meet with you in the weeks prior to your event to go over all of the possibilities. We'll talk about things you DO want, things you DON'T want, and how you'd like the days events to be conducted. We can make musical recommendations when you need us to, and perhaps even assist you with other decisions that aren't necessarily related to our services. We want you to have a memorable event.

Enchantment is available for weddings, corporate events, holiday parties and many other occasions. Our rates are fair and our services can be tailored to your specific needs.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1991
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Enchantment DJ Services and Photo-booth is a wedding vendor from Grand Rapids, MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Muskegon. Enchantment DJ Services and Photo-booth is a professional wedding vendor that has been part of the Western Michigan wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in providing the highest quality DJ and Photobooth services.