10446 Northfield Drive, Zeeland, MI 49464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services

Congratulations on the beginning of your new life as a married couple! My name is Kenneth Kibby, I am an Ordained Minister from Zeeland, Michigan. I have been preforming wedding ceremonies for over 12 years, I simply enjoy being a part of such a magical day.

I would love to meet with you and find out what your dreams of a perfect wedding look like. We can help guide you, making your wedding day as unique and wonderful as your marriage will be. Whether you would like a traditional ceremony or perhaps some help writing your own vows, we will be there to help and carry out your wishes.

Denominational and Non, Unity Candle, Sand, Rose, Blending of Families, Dove Releases and more.

Indoor and outdoor settings, large or small, we will make your ceremony your own and personally write it to cater to the couple.

We also offer DJ services, with 18 years of experience. We have top of the line equipment and many fun props to entertain your guest. We would like your reception to be a reflection of your style and create an atmosphere you, your family and friends will remember and cherish.

We would love to share our experience, to make your special day go flawless.

Rehearsals also available. Music available upon Request. Many Referrals available.

Follow I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services on
715311626482837575321878513n
img1621
4501243296584358357817358348460415360081n
I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services
Venue was at the Amway Grand Hotel in Grand Rapids Michigan.
Venue was at the Amway Grand Hotel in Grand Rapids Michigan.
Beautiful wedding ceremony at The Amway Grand Hotel Grand Rapids Michigan.  I was very bested to...
Beautiful wedding ceremony at The Amway Grand Hotel Grand Rapids Michigan. I was very bested to...
Ballroom ceremony at the Amway Grand Hotel Grand Rapids Michigan
Ballroom ceremony at the Amway Grand Hotel Grand Rapids Michigan
2079734596128273944081738322465n
7432714025723543801534483475308676604379205n

• Videos 2

38 Reviews for I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2018

Kenneth was amazing. He was there for every bit of the planning and anytime I had a question he responded quickly. He did an amazing job on our ceremony even though my husband tried rushing through it with an early "I do". Haha fail. The DJ portion was great! He kept everyone interested and everyone dancing!! Overall, very satisfied with his service and the amazing job he did for our wedding!!

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Kenneth Kibby and Chris Dingman from I now pronouce you. They were timely, professional, and personalized our ceremony just how we wanted it. I would definitely recommend this company!

Award

I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 873.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,177.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 354.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? MI
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services 1
    Officiant Wedding Ceremony with Rehearsal and DJ Services
    We will handle your entire evening, from your personalized wedding ceremony to the entertainment at your reception. We have a top of the line sound system, along with props to make sure your guests have an unforgettable evening on your special day.

• Enchantment DJ & Photo-booth Services
    Enchantment DJ & Photo-booth Services Wedding DJs

Ken does a really nice job with his ceremonies. He's got lots of options to pick from, and I know you'll be pleased with the ceremony he can help you prepare!

• 10446 Northfield Drive Zeeland, MI 49464 See on map