10446 Northfield Drive, Zeeland, MI 49464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About I Now Pronounce You Ceremony & DJ Services

I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services is a flexible wedding officiant in the Zeeland, Michigan area. Officiant Kenneth Kibby is an ordained minister who happily helps couples design a wedding ceremony that meets their needs. Whether that means dove releases, unity candles, non-denominational or denominational, Kibby takes care of it all. I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services can also provide DJ services for a couple’s reception.

Experience
Kibby has been officiating wedding ceremonies in the state of Michigan for more than 12 years. In 2011 and 2013, he was voted West Michigan’s Wedding Minister of the Year. Not only does Kibby have experience with officiating weddings, he has also personally worked as a wedding planner, coordinator, and justice of the peace.

Licensed to perform weddings in the state of Michigan, this wedding officiant performs ceremonies for all types of weddings, including civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, single religion ceremonies, and non-religious ceremonies. He also officiates for rehearsals and vow renewals. He allows couples to customize their vows and the rest of their ceremony in any way they’d like. This officiant has experience incorporating many wedding traditions, from the pouring of sand to blending of families, and is happy to work with couples to create a ceremony that best suits their needs. A typical ceremony performed by this officiant lasts up to 60 minutes, but can also be shorter than 30 minutes. I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services works with the following religion for religious ceremonies:

• Anglican
  • No denomination
  • Orthodox Christian
  • Presbyterian

Other Services
This wedding officiant can also provide DJ services for a couple’s wedding. The company offers consultations for couples to determine their music tastes and style. They also include a do-not-play list, an MC, and they only book one event per day. This DJ provides the sound/PA system, microphones, and a disco ball. The company will play almost any type of music for a couple’s reception, including:

• Christian

Videos 2 vídeos

42 Reviews for I Now Pronounce You Ceremony & DJ Services

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Officiant

Ken did an amazing job as our officiant. He is very organized, and professional. Our rehearsal went very smoothly because he is very good at directing people and making sure we all understood how things work go. Everyone was able to hear him at our outdoor ceremony and we heard nothing but praises about our ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Ken was very accommodating and honestly we could not have asked for a better officiant. He is there for you when you need him and has lots of experience. I would highly recommend using Ken as your officiant.Our family and friends loved him.

Sent on 07/14/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Now Pronounce You Ceremony & DJ Services 1
    Officiant Wedding Ceremony with Rehearsal and DJ Services
    We will handle your entire evening, from your personalized wedding ceremony to the entertainment at your reception. We have a top of the line sound system, along with props to make sure your guests have an unforgettable evening on your special day.

• Enchantment DJ & Photo-booth Services Wedding DJs

Ken does a really nice job with his ceremonies. He's got lots of options to pick from, and I know you'll be pleased with the ceremony he can help you prepare!

• 10446 Northfield Drive Zeeland, MI, 49464 See on map
    616-524-4055 (Phone number)
    Location of (I Now Pronounce You Ceremony & DJ Services)