Elza Finishya Professional Makeup Artist

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elza was phenomenal!!
She did my bridal makeup as well as the makeup for my wedding party and mother in law.
Everyone looked so good! Their eyes really stood out. Elza knew what she was doing and took the time to perfect the makeup. She made me look natural and not overdone or caked up. And she knew how to bring out my golden brown skin and cheeks. While she did my make up on the day of the wedding people in the room that were watching her work said it was amazing because she knew how to bring out my features.
During her consultation she tried a few things ie, eyelashes, airbrush vs traditional etc...and gave me her opinion on what she thought looked best and let me decide for myself. She was prepared, punctual and professional. I would highly recommend.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Elmhurst, NY 11373

NYC Makeup Artist

Professional and experienced Makeup Artist, specializing in on-location makeup for bridal traditional or airbrush makeup.

I will come to you, providing a stress-free, professional environment in the comfort of your own home, hotel room, or event venue! Flawless makeup application that will last beautifully for hours and look amazing both in person and in photos using only the highest quality products.

Please contact me to inquire about my rates and availability or with any questions you may have.

Elza Finishya
efinishya@gmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash