EDGE Floral Event Designers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

One thing I know about creative people is that you don't want to put them in a box and cage them. There was no question - we knew right away that we were going to use Edge Flowers for our wedding - we'd seen them in action many times before. I worked with Steve who has become a great friend and wedding adviser [haha!]. He's incredible. We told him our colors, linen color / fabric, and general "feeling" we wanted [romantic] and told him to surprise us. The flowers we got made me cry. They were breathtaking!!!! I mean BREATHTAKING. I could not be happier - even my [now] husband was blown away and on several occasions told me how great everything looked - he and I couldn't have been happier and more pleasantly surprised. Steve [who is the owner] was even on-site to ensure that everything went flawlessly for us - we had a ceremony, cocktail reception and dinner / dance all at the same venue but we had three different ballroom - and he made sure that each room was set perfectly for us. His staff is extra attentive and you can tell they truly care and love what they do. And they ALL just love working with Steve. We chatted with two of them for a few minutes [when we went to peek in on our ceremony room] and they just had the nicest things to say about the company and working for him - which, to me, speaks volumes.

We were incredibly happy and would recommend them to anyone looking for flowers for their wedding. We had a really great experience!! Thank you so much, Edge // Steve!! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8517 Muscatello Court, Gaithersburg, MD 20877

With over 30 years of experience making wedding dreams come true, our talented team of designers can create something from simple and elegant, to something completely out of the box. We approach each job with a thorough understanding of ideas, thoughts and your budget requirements for your special day.

EDGE has worked in nearly every ... read more

EDGE has worked in nearly every venue in the Metro DC and MD areas and can show you past weddings so you can get an idea of how the space can be utilized. EDGE will design a wedding that everyone will be talking about…even on your 25th anniversary!

Winner 2009 ISES Table Design Award