Dias Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Flawless. Having Edson with me on my wedding day was effortless, natural and produced photos that were beyond anything I could have imagined. Working up to the wedding, he was always responsive, patient and available. His level of professional experience takes away any bridal anxiety and he somehow managed to wrangle three kids and a huge wedding party with quiet ease - also getting actual smiles out of our flowergirls and ringbearer. You can tell that Edson looks at your day with an artistic eye and captures angles, poses and real moments that you would never think of - he had fantastic creative ideas that became jaw-dropping pictures. I couldn't have had a better experience. My husband and I were so impressed and Edson provided us with all of our photographs within 2 weeks of the wedding day! The value is there, the photographs are stunning and Edson is just a wonderful person.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
30 Newbury St., 3rd floor, Boston, MA 02116
BLOG

Painting a Perfect Picture

Based on Integrity, Service and Style.

Forming honest relationships with people is a cornerstone of our philosophy. This high standard of integrity has helped us grow into the successful business we are today.

Based on Integrity, Service and Style.

Excellent customer service means doing what it takes to make you happy, from our first hello to our last goodbye. Don’t just take our word for it; references from past clients are always available.

Style is paramount. Creative, clean and artfully composed photographs and albums are what we do best.  We focus on capturing natural expressions to tell the story of your wedding day with a  simple, elegant, and timeless touch.

+/- read less