Da Vinci's Florist & Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Do a wonderful job with making your atmosphere look beautiful! I seen their work and cant wait until they decorate my venue with their amazing flowers. Wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
2756 Garfield Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
BLOG

Award Winner of the ISES 2008 Table Top Competition

Our goal is to create a wonderful atmosphere designed especially for you. We strive to make each wedding and event unique. We work closely with each client to create an affair that is personally tailored.

Da Vinci’s Florist also specializes in rental items such as lighting, lounge sofas, ottomans,  bars,  chairs, chair covers, linens, wedding arches, wedding canopies, wedding mandaps, chuppahs, fabrics, vases, candelabras and customs designs.

Visit our blog