CYN PHOTO

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Cynthia was an exceptional photographer! She had very good ideas and was very quick and efficient with her time so we didn't miss a lot of the wedding for our photos. We've seen a preview so far of the material from our wedding day and it is amazing. Can't wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Serving New England & Destination Weddings, MA 02135
BLOG

Genuine. Artistic. Playful.

With a background in Fine Arts, I bring a fresh, artistic perspective while capturing candid moments of your wedding day. I have an unobtrusive, photojournalistic approach, and through my photographs I visually retell your story. One that will be cherished and relived for years to come.

So many emotions are expressed during a couple's ... read more

So many emotions are expressed during a couple's wedding, and I most enjoy preserving moments in a way that is:

Genuine. Artistic. Playful.
I earned my Master of Fine Arts degree from the Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University, and specialize in wedding and portrait photography throughout New England, Colorado, and international destinations.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards