Country Sugar Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Bonnie at Country Sugar and she was hands down the sweetest, calmest (which you need on your wedding day) easiest to work with and helpful planner I could have asked for! The day of the wedding went by so fast and you want to just live in that moment and enjoy it and she made that possible for us. She made sure everything was in order before we arrived, made sure to stick as closely as possible to our timeline for the night and she only came to us when it was necessary.....like to let us know it was time to cut the cake or time for our first dance. I never felt like I was being followed around or led by a drill sargeant, if we wanted to back something up on out timeline we did, if we wanted to scrap something or change something Bonnie went with it and didn't miss a beat!!!! Also, we have a wonderful sweet group of friends that made up our wedding party BUT we can all get a little off track and chat because we love to be together and Bonnie made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there and had no trouble wrangling our group. I can't say enough how much I adore Bonnie and woul recommend her to anyone that asaked me without a doubt.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
816 Camaron St., Studio 2.02, San Antonio, TX 78212
BLOG

southern charm & swank

{southern charm & swank}

It's just how we do things around here. We believe each client deserves a personalized and engaging planning adventure, just as we believe each guest deserves a stellar event experience. The Country Sugar team outshine with their rockin events filled with love and inspired by the infusion of their clients’ uni que personalities and tastes. We love knowing your guests are still talking about the event over bean and cheese tacos and sweet tea the next morning. So let the Country Sugar girls take you by the hand & help turn your event into the killer bash it deserves to be.

Country Sugar Events is a boutique event planning company that provides high-quality, full service event planning and design services that exceeds creative expectations. Country Sugar Events seeks to push the envelope of ordinary design and create artistically inspired celebrations.

{meet the team}

brandi dunagan {owner - senior consultant - design specialist - self proclaimed coffee addict} *background includes non-profit and corporate event planning, marketing, communications & theatre *grad of utsa "go runners"

maggie clifton {senior consultant - design specialist - shameless indulger in anything retro} *background includes non-profit event planning, social fundraising & marketing *grad of ole miss "hotty toddy"

natalie hart {senior consultant-design specialist- hasn't found a penny that isn't lucky} *background includes fashion design from babies to ladies and everything in between *grad of Pratt Institute – “one part New Yorker, one part Texan”

{press}