5405 Bandera Rd, Suite 130, San Antonio, TX 78238 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Event Ignition

We pride ourselves on creating a unique and exciting ambiance. Our services include lighting, audio, video, scenic elements and room changing effects! Our design can be as understated or as whimsical as you like. We feel every event deserves the same attention to detail and a touch of elegance.

For more information please give us a call at 210-379-8517 or visit us on the web at http://www.eventignition.com.

Follow Event Ignition on

DSC0590
DSC0645
DSC0680

9 Reviews for Event Ignition

Frank Burton to the rescue!!!! I've sent special thanks to Frank Burton from Event Ignition for helping with our wedding reception by showing a short video of my son and his bride as they grew up and fell in love. The other companies that I had contacted in the San Antonio area had quoted me such exorbitant prices (I’m sure because they didn’t want to fool with such a short 5-minute video) that I had almost given up on the idea. Frank’s sincerity, caring, and concern were evident during our first contact. He really seemed to understand my desire as a mother to show the video and was so willing to find a great presentation that was within my budget. He truly went above and beyond to help a “distressed” mother! I HIGHLY recommend Frank and Event Ignition for any special occasion. Anyone who will take the time and effort to make such a small (yet extremely important to me and my family) part of a wedding so perfect can do anything!
    Thanks, again, Frank!

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2013

I would highly recommend Event Ignition! They were able to work with me, in my budget and the finished product was exactly what I had been dreaming up! Frank, was absolutely wonderful! He has such a sweet spirit about him, and you can tell that he loves what he does! Our actual DJ who came out to do our event was awesome, he was practiced and efficient and obviously knew what he was doing, he engaged the crowd and got most people to dance. If you need a DJ or lighting I would highly reccomend them!

Tricia · Married on 02/22/2013

I am a professional Aviation designer. When planning my wedding I knew I wanted experienced vendors with great reputations. Event Ignition manicured my entire wedding, ceremony and reception. Frank and his team gave my venue a one of a kind look. They gave me tons of options to cultivate my ideas. The warehouse is stocked with ready to go lights, chandeliers, and equipment for all types surfaces and design spaces. Frank is well-known and trusted in the industry. There were many exceptions made for him an his ideas because of his professionalism. I could not have been a happier bride.

Event Ignition FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Delivery, Monograms, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Event Ignition 1
    10% Off!
    Mention you saw this ad in your initial contact and we will offer you a 10% discount on your order of $1000.00 or more.

• Events by Jennifer Craft
    Events by Jennifer Craft Wedding Planners

Event Ignition provides professional and quality service. I recommend Event Ignition to my clients for the A/V needs.

• McNay Art Museum
    McNay Art Museum Museum Weddings

Event Ignition is the epitome of wedding professional in South Texas. They always deliver beautiful, quality work on time and budget. Any photo of ambient lighting in the McNay Art Museum's Leeper Auditorium is installed by Event Ignition. They create truly breathtaking weddings every time!

• Statue of Design
    Statue of Design Wedding Florists

Lights, cameras, action! Frank at Event Ignition is one very talented lighting designer. He has made our weddings and events shine! From his equipment, to his team, he truly has what it takes to execute whatever your vision may be by taking it one step further!

• 5405 Bandera Rd, Suite 130 San Antonio, 78238 See on map
    Please call to set up an appointment.