1701 Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Statue of Design

FLORAL DESIGNS

We create, supply and maintain innovative floral features for hotels, caterers, restaurants, events, private parties, and other retail markets with weddings being our forte. Our edgy, yet artistic designs create a warm and elaborate welcoming while captivating the hearts and minds of your guests with breathtaking displays and floral masterpieces.

Although all of our work is custom designed to suit the needs of each client, our design studio is available to view works in progress and photographs of previous events.

This innovative enterprise from a young, edgy, budding designer offers a new perspective on floral design to clients seeking an out of the ordinary flower displays with an artistic flare.

We strive for superior customer service, quality, extraordinary designs, and logistic excellence. Our highly trained staff will ensure your flower needs will be accurate, on time, and of the best quality EVERYTIME!

Follow Statue of Design on

kimspradlinwolfe
zoo shoot vendors079

• Videos 5

24 Reviews for Statue of Design

Loved working with Statue of Design! I had many different ideas and David totally got me & helped me focus my attention on what would make the biggest impact and get my money's worth. The result was more than I could have ever hoped for! I am completely confident in their work. Timing and everything was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Our wedding was March 2015 at the newly remodeled St. Anthony Hotel. When I did a walk through of the venue with David, owner of Statue of Design, he presented me with an idea.... Which was to adorn the entire balcony with flowers. We created a joint Pinterest board where we pinned, commented and edited ideas. It didn't take David long to figure out what I had in mind. Throughout the entire process, David kept me up to date on prices and flower options (depending on season)etc. he even got me in touch with Debbie from Luxe Event to rent linens, chargers, and chairs and David from DPC to do our spot lighting and pipe and drape.
    We had a cocktail hour in the Peacock Alley of the hotel. At a certain point, the doors to the ballroom were opened for guests to go in. I have never experienced anything like this before, but I could hear gushes from the Peacock Alley (my husband and I were waiting for our formal introduction to enter). Once we stepped into the ballroom, our jaws dropped as well. Even though David had explained his vision to me, I had no idea that his design would be so breathtaking.
    David has amazing taste and he is an artist at what he does. His taste is classy, sophisticated and unique. I have never seen anything come close to what he does. He and his staff are friendly, professional, and extremely talented at what they do. David made sure every detail was taken into consideration and perfected the day of the wedding. From the gold glazed pears, the name tags, my amazing bouquet, and our head table, no detail was overlooked.
    My parents and I received several compliments at the wedding, not to mention emails from family and friends on how amazing the flowers, bouquets and center pieces were.
    I'm could not have asked for anything better! Thank you to David Garcia and his staff at Statue of Design

Sent on 05/24/2015

Elyssa · Married on 12/27/2014

I cannot express how grateful I am to Statue of Design and their design team for taking my vision and making it more than I could have ever imagined. I need to add that I lived overseas throughout the entire year leading up to our big day! Ramon Montoya and David Garcia were extremely attentive, informative, and kept me up to speed on every aspect via Skype. After seeing multiple photos of their events, it was apparent that Statue of Design is capable of achieving any style with a unique flare and class! I am still receiving compliments and was even featured on Grace Ormonde wedding style international blog!! Trust these guys, best experience!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Award

Statue of Design FAQ

• What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Veranda
    The Veranda Mansion Weddings

Statue of Design's team has always created luscious works of art for our clients!!!!

• West Vita Photography
    West Vita Photography Wedding Photographers

I really enjoy working with David, Ramon and the rest of the crew at Statue of Design. They are true artists who create some of the most unique and stunning arrangements and decor I've ever seen. They can make any space look spectacular for your big event.

• Girl General
    Girl General Wedding Invitations

As far as wedding vendors go, this group is one of our favorites! If you are looking for a unique and exquisite florist, this is your team! David and Ramon make the entire experience personal and purposeful!

• 509 San Pedro, 101 San Antonio, 78212 See on map