West Vita Photography

Boerne, TX View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

West Vita is a modern photographer. While he loves capturing those candid moments that show off who you are, he is equally skilled at creating an incredible portrait.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Brandi
    Brandi Married on 02/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had West Vita Photography and the Vita Booth at our recent wedding and cannot say enough great things! My now-husband and I have no experience being in front of a camera and West made it so laid-back and easy! The photos came out beautiful and he captured every important moment from the day, including some great candid shots from the reception. The Vita Booth was a huge hit with our guests as well, especially the kids! The attendant was very patient with them and we loved getting a digital copy of all of the photo booth photos on a flash drive, which we received that night with the rest of our wedding gifts! West is also very responsive via email, calling, and texting which is so nice. The wedding photos are all you have to remember the day after it's over and ours are incredible. I can't thank West and his second shooter Jenny enough for capturing all of these special memories and making us look awesome in the process!
    Joanna Z. Married on 02/27/2020

Absolutely amazing

West is an absolute amazing photographer! The first time we met with him was the day of the wedding and it was like we knew him for years. His personality is great and his photography is phenomenal. He captured the most precious moments and he delivered the most perfect photographs. You cannot go wrong with West
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 11/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible! Used for Engagement, Wedding, and Boudoir

West is so easy to work with and my now husband and I used him for engagement and wedding photos. I am not super comfortable in front of a camera but he does a wonderful job helping to guide you and make it a fun and memorable experience. All pictures were beautifully taken and edited!
    On top of using West for our couples shoots, I was also able to work with him during a boudoir shoot as a gift for my new husband :) As mentioned before, I am not one to be comfortable in front of the camera but by the end of the shoot he help me to feel confident and excited to see the end product! All in all, I highly recommend using West for any type of shoot you have in mind. Be it couples photos or one on one photos. I cannot say enough good things!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Sisterdale Dancehall Sisterdale Dancehall Barn & Farm Weddings

West Vita photography is amazing. He is creative and knows just the right spot to capture the love and beauty of every couple.

The Elegant Bee The Elegant Bee Wedding Florists

West Vita Photography has a name that is synonymous with beauty and perfection. We love his work. If we are the floral team and West in the photographer,we know that our bride and groom are going to be blessed by the pictures. West is an artist and gracefully writes the story of each wedding beautifully through his photographs. His kind demeanor and calming smile make it easy for couples to relax and let him capture the beauty of their love so that they can enjoy the memories for the rest of their lives.

Time Out Sitters Time Out Sitters Bar Services & Beverages

I am always in awe of West’s photos. He captures every moment with the most sweet touch of ambiance. Fun, professional, and most importantly a true artist. I would highly recommend booking West Vita for any occasion!!

Sisterdale Dancehall
4.8 out of 5 rating , 37 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings
San Antonios Best DJ.com
5.0 out of 5 rating , 51 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

1015 N School St Boerne, TX, 78006
Location of (West Vita Photography)

West Vita Photography frequently asked questions

West Vita Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
West Vita Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding