1015 N School St, Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number

About West Vita Photography

West Vita is a modern photographer. While he loves capturing those candid moments that show off who you are, he is equally skilled at creating an incredible portrait.

Follow West Vita Photography on

West Vita Photography 4
  • Megan

Megan Ryan · Getting married on 11/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible! Used for Engagement, Wedding, and Boudoir

West is so easy to work with and my now husband and I used him for engagement and wedding photos. I am not super comfortable in front of a camera but he does a wonderful job helping to guide you and make it a fun and memorable experience. All pictures were beautifully taken and edited!
    On top of using West for our couples shoots, I was also able to work with him during a boudoir shoot as a gift for my new husband :) As mentioned before, I am not one to be comfortable in front of the camera but by the end of the shoot he help me to feel confident and excited to see the end product! All in all, I highly recommend using West for any type of shoot you have in mind. Be it couples photos or one on one photos. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    West Vita Photography 5
    West Vita Photography 6
    West Vita Photography 7
    West Vita Photography 8

Addie · Married on 03/17/2018

West himself shot my husband's senior portraits in high school, and they were so pleased with his work we decided to hire his team for our wedding. Two of West's assistants covered the event and they were both so friendly, oohing and ahhing as though they were my close friends and making the photoshoots fun and easy. I often get awkward in front of the camera and my husband generally hates photos, but we both had a blast working with these photographers and are very happy with how the pics turned out. It even rained during part of the event, but they handled it like pros and made the most of it by getting awesome rainy weather shots. Choosing a wedding photographer can be overwhelming and you may be nervous that they won't get photos that represent the beauty and magic of the day, but thanks to this team, I'll cherish our photos and the memories they hold. Thanks, West Vita Photography!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kim · Married on 03/10/2018

Can't go wrong with West Vida!! He took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. All of my photos turned out amazing!! It was hard picking my favorites out from so many good ones.

Sent on 06/06/2018

West Vita Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Sisterdale Dancehall
    Sisterdale Dancehall Banquet Halls

West Vita photography is amazing. He is creative and knows just the right spot to capture the love and beauty of every couple.

• The Elegant Bee
    The Elegant Bee Wedding Florists

West Vita Photography has a name that is synonymous with beauty and perfection. We love his work. If we are the floral team and West in the photographer,we know that our bride and groom are going to be blessed by the pictures. West is an artist and gracefully writes the story of each wedding beautifully through his photographs. His kind demeanor and calming smile make it easy for couples to relax and let him capture the beauty of their love so that they can enjoy the memories for the rest of their lives.

• Time Out Sitters
    Time Out Sitters Banquet Halls

I am always in awe of West’s photos. He captures every moment with the most sweet touch of ambiance. Fun, professional, and most importantly a true artist. I would highly recommend booking West Vita for any occasion!!

• 1015 N School St Boerne, 78006 See on map