West Vita Photography Reviews

West Vita Photography 4
  • Megan

Megan Ryan · Married on 11/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible! Used for Engagement, Wedding, and Boudoir

West is so easy to work with and my now husband and I used him for engagement and wedding photos. I am not super comfortable in front of a camera but he does a wonderful job helping to guide you and make it a fun and memorable experience. All pictures were beautifully taken and edited!
    On top of using West for our couples shoots, I was also able to work with him during a boudoir shoot as a gift for my new husband :) As mentioned before, I am not one to be comfortable in front of the camera but by the end of the shoot he help me to feel confident and excited to see the end product! All in all, I highly recommend using West for any type of shoot you have in mind. Be it couples photos or one on one photos. I cannot say enough good things!

West Vita Photography 5
    West Vita Photography 6
    West Vita Photography 7
    West Vita Photography 8
    Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Marie Holt · Married on 09/01/2019

Hire West!!

He is seriously the best to work with! He does AMAZING work and it so fun and easy to work with. We will definitely be using him for any future photographer needs in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Addie · Married on 03/17/2018

West himself shot my husband's senior portraits in high school, and they were so pleased with his work we decided to hire his team for our wedding. Two of West's assistants covered the event and they were both so friendly, oohing and ahhing as though they were my close friends and making the photoshoots fun and easy. I often get awkward in front of the camera and my husband generally hates photos, but we both had a blast working with these photographers and are very happy with how the pics turned out. It even rained during part of the event, but they handled it like pros and made the most of it by getting awesome rainy weather shots. Choosing a wedding photographer can be overwhelming and you may be nervous that they won't get photos that represent the beauty and magic of the day, but thanks to this team, I'll cherish our photos and the memories they hold. Thanks, West Vita Photography!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kim · Married on 03/10/2018

Can't go wrong with West Vida!! He took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. All of my photos turned out amazing!! It was hard picking my favorites out from so many good ones.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Cindy · Married on 11/12/2016

West Vita is top notch! So personal and engaging! We never even really knew he was taking pictures! Very relaxed presence yet the pictures are incredible. He took my daughters bridal portraits which we were not initially going to do. I would highly recommend this! They turned out gorgeous! It was also a great way to get everything in place...hair, makeup, shoes, bouquet and dress well ahead of time.......

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mazie · Married on 05/14/2016

From our engagement session to my bridal portraits to shooting on our actual wedding day, West did such an amazing job. Not only is he super talented and artistic in his work, he is super patient and understanding when it came to my wedding planning craziness. We just got ALL of the amazing photos back from the wedding day and we couldn't be more excited that we chose him to capture all the special moments we will be able to look back at for a lifetime!
    Thank you for everything West!
    -Mazie and Curtis

Sent on 06/09/2016

Brandi · Married on 03/26/2016

We had West Vita Photography and the Vita Booth at our recent wedding and cannot say enough great things! My now-husband and I have no experience being in front of a camera and West made it so laid-back and easy! The photos came out beautiful and he captured every important moment from the day, including some great candid shots from the reception. The Vita Booth was a huge hit with our guests as well, especially the kids! The attendant was very patient with them and we loved getting a digital copy of all of the photo booth photos on a flash drive, which we received that night with the rest of our wedding gifts! West is also very responsive via email, calling, and texting which is so nice. The wedding photos are all you have to remember the day after it's over and ours are incredible. I can't thank West and his second shooter Jenny enough for capturing all of these special memories and making us look awesome in the process!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lori · Married on 11/21/2015

My daughter used West Vita's photobooth for her wedding reception. Our guests loved it! The 2 employees that ran the booth were very friendly and efficient. My daughter and her husband received the flashdrive that evening with all the photos from the reception. West Vita was very easy to work with, and I would recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2015

We loved West!! He did my bridal and wedding photos and he is wonderful. Easy to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Meredith · Married on 05/16/2015

West was ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Since my husband and I don't live in the area, only I had been able to meet West before our wedding day. However, it was like we knew him for years. He made taking pictures actually enjoyable (quite the feat for my photo-averse family!) and I know we will treasure the moments he captured for the rest of our lives. He felt like one of the guests! I can't recommend him enough. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to pictures that I like of myself and I adore every single one that he took. He made me feel like the most beautiful bride and you can't ask for anything more on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Laurelyn · Married on 05/17/2014

West Vita absolutely exceeded my expectations. His photos of our wedding are wonderful! As my husband and I looked through them for the first time, we felt like we were reliving our wedding day.
    West is creative and really fun to work with. My husband and I also love that his photos don't look like they have been edited so much that they aren't real anymore.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

West did a wonderful job, we could not be happier with our wedding pictures! West was able to capture our special day perfectly and was great to work with, flexible, and made the group and individual picture taking fun. I highly recommend his services and suggest adding the photo booth to the picture package. Our guests really enjoyed the booth and we have so many fun pictures to add to our photo album.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/13/2013

West Vita was so amazing to work with and I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photographs. Not only was the end product amazing but West is such a dream to work with and made both myself and husband feel comfortable and relaxed! He truly captured all of the most wonderful moments of our day. Thank you West for giving us such beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Lincoln · Married on 12/30/2012

West Vita did an absolutely fantastic job as our photographer at our Wedding. Not only is he an extremely talented photographer, he's also a really cool and easy going guy that knows how to break the ice and make you feel comfortable on a day when you are as nervous as you will ever be. We were laughing all night with West. He was really organized with everything and made the whole night flow very smoothly. I would highly recommend West for any and all of your photograph needs. A++++ Thanks again West!!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

West was FABULOUS! He really made the whole process so much fun and the pictures turned out beautiful. Not only did we have a blast with him, but he made the pictures reflect our style and personality. The photos and the photographer were our favorite part of our wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2013

We absolutely loved West and his work! We had a day time ceremony and evening reception in the heat of July and West worked so hard for a very long day to make sure every shot was captured. He even twisted his ankle pretty badly before the reception and that didn't slow him down. :) West was very much in tune with our timeline for the day way ahead of the wedding, even gave me GREAT advice on how to order everything in the reception. I was worried about everything running smoothly throughout the day, but he even set alarms on his phone to make sure we were on track. That was a HUGE relief for a worried bride, lol. Those details were very much appreciated, because the very best part of West is the overall experience. Our entire wedding party just had a really great time shooting with him! That definitely reflected in our photos. West has a second shooter, which was so great to have the 'money shots' from two different angles. We know two couples that have since booked West because we had such great things to say and our photos were beatiful! What mostly sold us on West from the beginning was his ability to really capture the special moments.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Ada · Married on 03/24/2012

West is fantastic. His work totally captured the day! He was very flexible and very original not to mention affordable. We totally enjoyed working with him and will contact him for all our photography needs in the future.

Sent on 04/13/2012

West was very fun and energetic to work with. He was creative and made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole shoot. All of the photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. I'd recommend him to anyone who appreciates quality photography.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Jordan · Married on 11/05/2011

Couldn't have asked for a better person to work with! He was upfront with us when it came to costs, and was worth every cent! He captured every moment in our wedding and me and my husband were very impressed! He was flexible and when challenges came up he was willing to do everything it took to make it happen. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Jordan and Russell Yeager

Sent on 01/28/2012

Emily · Married on 11/27/2010

West Vita shot my wedding w/ the ever so talented Rachel Chaney. I don't think I could've asked for a photographer to better capture that day. He is so incredibly talented, creative, kind & easy to get along with. Everyone loved him and felt so comfortable with him. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend any future brides use WVP...for bridals, engagement shots, just about anything. THANK YOU WVP...you made all of my wedding picture dreams come true!!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Kerrie · Married on 05/29/2010

West and his colleague Julio were absolutely wonderful. They got the job done without being *in your face* - something that I really appreciated, having waited for ages at other weddings for other photographers who were just obnoxious. Not so with West. In fact, much of the time, we didn't notice the photographers at all - but they captured the spirit of our events perfectly. Very relaxed, very professional - and just a lot of fun actually! West and Julio are pleasure to be around - both just really nice guys. Importantly of course, the photos are absolutely beautiful. Stunning, in fact. I can't recommend them highly enough - and we plan to use them again in the future. They also got some great shots of our dog :) Seriously, you would be mad not to hire West Vita Photography.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Dee · Married on 05/15/2010

West Vita Photography was great. Very responsive, professional and the results were fantastic.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Lindsey · Married on 11/07/2009

As a former bride, I know the amount of importance that is stressed when a bride and groom are searching for the perfect photographer that will capture the essence of their wedding day without their entire budget being consumed. After all, photography is some of the most precious evidence that a husband and wife will be able to take with them so that they may happily reminesce on their wedding day twenty years down the road.

With that said I must say that West, along with his assistant photographer, Rachel, were the best photographers that my husband and I could have ever used for our wedding. They were able to capture our memories in such a unique way that left us with photography that was anything but bland or average. After meeting with several photographers, we just knew within minutes of meeting him that West would be the perfect photographer for our wedding, aesthetically and financially and we couldnt have been more correct in the end. West was very professional with an exceptional ability to keep us relaxed and have fun which ultimately brought out the highest potential of our wedding day pictures - whether candid or posed. I would also like to add that he and Rachel were very good at discreetly moving around during our ceremony and reception so that the attention remained on our service and festivities, while enabling them to get so many different angles on our event ultimately creating a perfectly flowing photographic story of our wedding day. We recommend his services one hundred and ten percent and, without a doubt, will be using him in the future for other photographic opportunities. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Alex andra · Married on 10/17/2009

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You will regret not using him.

Sent on 11/04/2009

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2011

Choosing the right photographer for your wedding is by far the most important choice in planning your wedding. I can honestly say that West Vita was the best choice Ive ever made! He has a natural eye for 'telling the story' on the wedding day, as well as capturing the details that the bride has worked so incredibly hard on...even if no one else notices! He can range from off the wall artsy or vintage photo style, to completely traditional and will cater to whichever you would like. During the ceremony he was very discreet and non-intrusive, yet he still managed to capture detail of every moment during the ceremony. With his laid-back manor, his patience, and his professionalism, West Vita is an absolute joy to work with and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/13/2012