Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cindy was a dream to work with! She made us the most gorgeous cake ever and worked with us flawlessly to make sure that everything was exactly what we wanted. You can tell that Cindy puts the utmost care into everything that she does, she charges an extremely fair amount, and her work is absolutely stellar!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Carisa for your sweet words and I'm so happy to hear you loved your cake! It was absolutely a pleasure to work with you and Alex and to create such a unique and beautiful cake for your wedding. Don't forget to contact me next year for your complimentary 1st Anniversary cake and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Hayes, VA 23072

Custom Wedding Cakes

Whether you desire a simple and classic, decadent and elaborate, or a fun and whimsical cake, it will be custom made especially and uniquely to your tastes, literally! The only limit is your imagination. I will work with you closely to bring your sugar dreams to life.

I strongly believe wedding cakes must taste as good or better than they look, which is best achieved by using only the freshest and most delicious ingredients. I will strive to meet and hopefully exceed your sweet expectations, helping to make your wedding truly memorable.

Please feel free to browse my galleries for examples of my work.  Email or call (757.377.0997) today for your personal bridal tasting consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Cindy creates not only the most beautiful cakes ever, but they taste amazing! Cindy is very professional, dependable and provides top notch service. We love to work with Cindy's Cakery and highly recommend her services.
Cindy's Cakery, LLC is a wedding cake bakery from Gloucester, Va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport News, Va, Williamsburg, Va, and Peninsula and Northern Neck Va. Cindy's Cakery, LLC is a professional wedding cake baker that has been part of the Hampton Roads Coastal Va area wedding industry for many years. We specialize in buttercream and fondant icings as well as custom gumpaste flowers and decorations