Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We hired Cindy sight and taste unseen based on a recommendation and we are absolutely thrilled with the results.

She is incredibly talented and did an outstanding job on our wedding cake. Not only did she nail our vision, she was infinitely patient as we worked through the design and flavor selection process and the best part is that every layer was yummy goodness. We even brought leftovers on our honeymoon to France!

We have absolutely no hesitation recommending Cindy to future clients. Easiest decision you'll make in your planning process!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! I loved working with you both and consider it an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding. I wish you both all the best!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Hayes, VA 23072

Custom Wedding Cakes

Whether you desire a simple and classic, decadent and elaborate, or a fun and whimsical cake, it will be custom made especially and uniquely to your tastes, literally! The only limit is your imagination. I will work with you closely to bring your sugar dreams to life.

I strongly believe wedding cakes must taste as good or better than t hey look, which is best achieved by using only the freshest and most delicious ingredients. I will strive to meet and hopefully exceed your sweet expectations, helping to make your wedding truly memorable.

Please feel free to browse my galleries for examples of my work.  Email or call (757.377.0997) today for your personal bridal tasting consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Details
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Cindy creates not only the most beautiful cakes ever, but they taste amazing! Cindy is very professional, dependable and provides top notch service. We love to work with Cindy's Cakery and highly recommend her services.
Cindy's Cakery, LLC is a wedding cake bakery from Gloucester, Va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport News, Va, Williamsburg, Va, and Peninsula and Northern Neck Va. Cindy's Cakery, LLC is a professional wedding cake baker that has been part of the Hampton Roads Coastal Va area wedding industry for many years. We specialize in buttercream and fondant icings as well as custom gumpaste flowers and decorations