Cindy's Cakery, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cindy was an absolute pleasure to work with and her cakes were STUNNING!! We got so many compliments on our beautiful cake. Could not have been happier!

Cindy's Cakery, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Nancy for your lovely words!! It was absolutely a joy working with you and creating your wedding cake! I look forward to baking your complimentary 1st Anniversary cake next April. Best wishes to you and Joe!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Hayes, VA 23072

Custom Wedding Cakes

Whether you desire a simple and classic, decadent and elaborate, or a fun and whimsical cake, it will be custom made especially and uniquely to your tastes, literally! The only limit is your imagination. I will work with you closely to bring your sugar dreams to life.

I strongly believe wedding cakes must taste as good or better than they look, which is best achieved by using only the freshest and most delicious ingredients. I will strive to meet and hopefully exceed your sweet expectations, helping to make your wedding truly memorable.

Please feel free to browse my galleries for examples of my work.  Email or call (757.377.0997) today for your personal bridal tasting consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Cindy creates not only the most beautiful cakes ever, but they taste amazing! Cindy is very professional, dependable and provides top notch service. We love to work with Cindy's Cakery and highly recommend her services.
Cindy's Cakery, LLC is a wedding cake bakery from Gloucester, Va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Newport News, Va, Williamsburg, Va, and Peninsula and Northern Neck Va. Cindy's Cakery, LLC is a professional wedding cake baker that has been part of the Hampton Roads Coastal Va area wedding industry for many years. We specialize in buttercream and fondant icings as well as custom gumpaste flowers and decorations