Favorite
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elena is a very talented and detail oriented beautician and hair dresser. She is well worth the time and money that you spend figuring out your look for the day.

If you know what you want then its great, she make your dreams a reality. If you dont know what you want, like me, she gives you a look based on talking to you and trying out different looks. Either way it is guaranteed that you would look your best on the day.

Elena is very patient and understanding. She tries to find a balance between what you want and what your mothers want for you. If you are a bride you know what I am talking about. In the end you will get a beautiful look. She is excellent at both hair and make up.

On my wedding day, because of some changes to the dress, we had to scrap the do that we decided on the trial and go with something different, Elena was not only calm and composed but she also came well preapred for any last minute changes.

She was quick but great and dealt with everyone with high standard of professionalism.

I recommend her for both hair and makeup for you and your bridal party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Orange County, Irvine, CA 92618

Bringing all the beauty to the place of your choice

As a Certified Cosmetologist Hairstylist and Makeup Artist I am committed to bringing all the beauty,  comfort and convenience to the place of your choice.

We will help you make this occasion a day to remember forever.

We will help you make this occasion a day to remember forever.

I also offer AIRBRUSH Makeup, Professional Hair Extensions, Girls Glamour Parties and Face Painting for Adults and kids.

Weddings * Bat-Mitzvah * Sweet-sixteen *Quinceanera  * Proms * Graduations *  Engagements

Please visit our

ONLINE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

For more information or to schedule an appointment,  please call (914)-414-3084 or email me at elena@occasionsbyelena.com Serving Orange County and the San Diego area.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2000
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash
Certified Cosmetologist Bridal Hairstylist, Makeup Artist & Hair Extensions Specialist is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Orange County and San Diego area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County Irvine Laguna Niguel, New Port Costa Mesa Long Beach, New Port Beach, and All San Diego Area. Certified Cosmetologist Bridal Hairstylist, Makeup Artist & Hair Extensions Specialist is a professional wedding Bat-Mitzvah Prom Sweet-sixteen Quinceanera Graduation First-Comunion hairstylest and make up artist and Bridal Boutique that has been part of the Event Weddings Bat Mitzvah Sweet-sixteen Quinceanera Prom Graduation Bridal boutique and wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Bridal Hairstyles, profesional airbrush makeup application Hair extensions face-painting and bridal boutique wedding hair and makeup bat mitzvah hair and makeup proms sweet sixteen quinceaneras hairstyles and makeup graduation