Just Wing it Artistry

Arden, NC View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Arden, North Carolina, Just Wing it Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup business. Owner Megan strives to bring an excellent experience to each of her clients. She has over four years of experience and has worked with a variety of skin tones and types. With the skill to craft looks ranging from natural to glamorous, Megan can bring any client's vision to life whether she wants to enhance her natural look or flaunt a dramatic wing.

Just Wing it Artistry offers many beauty services for couples and their wedding party. With this company's help, clients can feel confident and flawless as they celebrate. Just Wing it Artistry's hair and makeup services include consultations, hair trials, on-site styling, and updos. Also provided is contouring, eye makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, tattoo coverage, and so much more. To learn more about Just Wing it Artistry and their available wedding packages, interested parties can contact one of their friendly representatives.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Erin
    Erin W. Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing experience!

I found Megan through The Knot, as her reviews looked promising. I was traveling from Ohio to NC so was totally reliant on trusting reviews (and my gut!). From our first email interaction, Megan was wonderful to work with: responsive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented. I had an unconventional group, as there was no wedding party but sisters and my mother wanted their hair and/or makeup done, in which all were extremely happy with their results!
    My hair and makeup turned out even better than I’d hoped for: an elevated-natural look with a gorgeous updo that completely captured what I described to Megan.
    I would highly recommend Megan to anyone in the area needing hair and/or makeup services. Thank you so much for contributing to my unforgettable day!!!
    Haley W. Married on 12/19/2020

Excellent!

Let me just start on and say just how pleased I am with my hair and makeup! Megan came to my house and did my make up for my gender reveal and I have never felt so beautiful in my life! She was extremely professional and so sweet I would definitely recommend her over and over again! Can’t wait to hire her again for my next event !
    Alison Married on 11/14/2020

What’s better than perfect? Megan

I cannot put into words how perfect my hair came out. I was so worried, previously my hair wouldn’t hold any style for longer than an hour or so, I told her upfront that and she was able to incorporate that challenge into her styling plan. The two other girls in the wedding party also loved their hair. She’s extremely talented!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Just Wing it Artistry Price Rates

Arden Arden, NC, 28704
828-536-4688
Location of (Just Wing it Artistry)
Asheville NC Asheville, NC, 28805 See on map
828-373-6987
Lake Lure Lake Lure, NC, 28740 See on map

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding