Just Wing it Artistry

Arden, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Arden, North Carolina, Just Wing it Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup business. Owner Megan strives to bring an excellent experience to each of her clients. She has over five years of experience and has worked with a variety of skin tones and types. With the skill to craft looks ranging from natural to glamorous, Megan can bring any client's vision to life whether she wants to enhance her natural look or flaunt a dramatic wing.

Just Wing it Artistry offers many beauty services for couples and their wedding party. With this company's help, clients can feel confident and flawless as they celebrate. Just Wing it Artistry's hair and makeup services include consultations, hair trials, on-site styling, and updos. Also provided is contouring, eye makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, tattoo coverage, and so much more. To learn more about Just Wing it Artistry and their available wedding packages, interested parties can contact one of their friendly representatives.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Dominique
    Dominique E. Married on 06/08/2022

Highly recommend!

Megan was AMAZING! She was so professional and patient. My friends and I had a blast and were all extremely satisfied with our hair and makeup

This was my first experience getting my hair and makeup done and Megan helped make my special day perfect
  • Meghan
    Meghan T. Married on 06/04/2022

Talented, Professional, & Personable

I cannot recommend Megan enough! I booked her makeup services for my wedding day for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 family members. Megan showed up right on time and stuck to my rigid schedule. She is incredibly friendly, professional, and talented. Many of my bridesmaids came up to me later individually to tell me how much they loved their makeup. I had a pretty bad breakout right before my wedding day, but Megan worked her magic with minimal foundation and it looked phenomenal and not at all cakey - which is key for a summer outdoor wedding! I was really blown away with Megan's talent and wonderful personality!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Hair and Makeup Artist!

Highly recommend Just Wing It Artistry. I hired this vendor fairly last minute for my elopement. I asked Megan for an “elevated natural” look for my makeup and she did exactly that. I was blown away by how well she did my makeup. She also did a wonderful job with my hair. Because it was so last minute, we didn’t have time for a trial run. She did an incredible job nonetheless. What I loved about Megan is that I felt like I was part of the conversation for my hair and makeup. If there was something I wanted a little different, she adjusted. It was important to me that I didn’t look like someone else on my elopement day. Megan was able to do my hair and makeup in a way that made me still feel like me, just elevated and beautiful for such a special day. The very best part about Megan was how willing she was to adjust her schedule to accommodate me. My elopement was scheduled for sunrise, with Megan planning to leave her house at 1:30am in order to arrive to my AirBnB at 2:30am. The night before the elopement day, there were flash floods near my AirBnB. I had to text Megan at 9pm the night before to tell her the sunrise elopement was cancelled and my partner and I had to choose a new time or new day. Megan said she would make her schedule work for whatever time I picked, or I chose sunrise the next day. My partner and I ultimately decided to do sunset that same day, and Megan came over in the afternoon at 3:30pm. Her flexibility and commitment to my special day was the key to me feeling so much ease on my elopement day. I cannot recommend her enough.
  • illustration stars

Just Wing it Artistry 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Arden Arden, NC, 28704
Location of (Just Wing it Artistry)
Asheville NC Asheville, NC, 28805
Lake Lure Lake Lure, NC, 28740

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding