Just Wing it Artistry Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Michelle G. Married on 10/12/2022

Perfect Artist for my Perfect Day

Megan made my wedding look and day absolutely amazing and stress free!!!! I found Just Wing It Artistry after having a terrible experience with my first trial. Megan worked with my very hectic schedule to get me in and helped put me at ease for my wedding. I let her know that my family members can be a little on the picky side and was concerned about how to address this. She did everyone's hair and make-up beautifully and helped keep the peace during what can easily e the most stressful time. She listened to everything I wanted for my bridal and overall wedding look and delivered far beyond what I ever could have dreamed! She was so kind and genuine, I strongly recommend her to everyone looking for hair and make-up!!! She's absolutely amazing! She even helped with my groom's hair and helped us keep the first look genuine!! Thank you so much, Megan!!
    Sierra S. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding hair and makeup artist

Megan is amazing. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She made the morning and getting ready fun. She is easy to talk to and makes good conversation. I highly recommend a trial session. I did a trial and was able to try multiple hair styles and different types of make up looks. It helped me so much to get exactly what I wanted. I was concerned about my hair holding a curl, but this girl works magic and my curls held all night long. Your hair and make up is so important on your wedding day and impacts how you feel. I had confidence and felt beautiful. Thank you Megan! I highly recommend her services. She also was great and responding to my messages quickly and met every request I had.
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella F. Married on 10/01/2022

Bridal Makeup 5 Star Service

Megan was a lifesaver for this desperate bride who needed hair and makeup booked 1 month before her wedding. Not only was she so responsive, but she also listened to my feedback and was able to deliver what I envisioned. She took such good care of me and made me look and feel beautiful on my big day. I would definitely recommend Just Wing It Artistry for your bridal hair and makeup needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Dominique
    Dominique E. Married on 06/08/2022

Highly recommend!

Megan was AMAZING! She was so professional and patient. My friends and I had a blast and were all extremely satisfied with our hair and makeup

This was my first experience getting my hair and makeup done and Megan helped make my special day perfect
  • Meghan
    Meghan T. Married on 06/04/2022

Talented, Professional, & Personable

I cannot recommend Megan enough! I booked her makeup services for my wedding day for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 family members. Megan showed up right on time and stuck to my rigid schedule. She is incredibly friendly, professional, and talented. Many of my bridesmaids came up to me later individually to tell me how much they loved their makeup. I had a pretty bad breakout right before my wedding day, but Megan worked her magic with minimal foundation and it looked phenomenal and not at all cakey - which is key for a summer outdoor wedding! I was really blown away with Megan's talent and wonderful personality!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Hair and Makeup Artist!

Highly recommend Just Wing It Artistry. I hired this vendor fairly last minute for my elopement. I asked Megan for an “elevated natural” look for my makeup and she did exactly that. I was blown away by how well she did my makeup. She also did a wonderful job with my hair. Because it was so last minute, we didn’t have time for a trial run. She did an incredible job nonetheless. What I loved about Megan is that I felt like I was part of the conversation for my hair and makeup. If there was something I wanted a little different, she adjusted. It was important to me that I didn’t look like someone else on my elopement day. Megan was able to do my hair and makeup in a way that made me still feel like me, just elevated and beautiful for such a special day. The very best part about Megan was how willing she was to adjust her schedule to accommodate me. My elopement was scheduled for sunrise, with Megan planning to leave her house at 1:30am in order to arrive to my AirBnB at 2:30am. The night before the elopement day, there were flash floods near my AirBnB. I had to text Megan at 9pm the night before to tell her the sunrise elopement was cancelled and my partner and I had to choose a new time or new day. Megan said she would make her schedule work for whatever time I picked, or I chose sunrise the next day. My partner and I ultimately decided to do sunset that same day, and Megan came over in the afternoon at 3:30pm. Her flexibility and commitment to my special day was the key to me feeling so much ease on my elopement day. I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Lillian
    Lillian K. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Hair and Make-Up!

Megan was wonderful to work with! I don't usually wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis and while I wanted to look a bit more glamorous, I still wanted to feel like myself on my wedding day. Megan did a fantastic job of combining a natural look while still making me feel made up. I was so happy with how my hair and make-up turned out and would definitely recommend Megan! She was flexible and kind enough to accommodate some last minute changes in who was getting hair done (Covid weddings...). Megan was also incredible responsive in the months leading up to the wedding and I appreciated the time she put in to helping me figure out the perfect hairstyle and make-up palette. Thanks again!!!
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing experience!

I found Megan through The Knot, as her reviews looked promising. I was traveling from Ohio to NC so was totally reliant on trusting reviews (and my gut!). From our first email interaction, Megan was wonderful to work with: responsive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented. I had an unconventional group, as there was no wedding party but sisters and my mother wanted their hair and/or makeup done, in which all were extremely happy with their results!
    My hair and makeup turned out even better than I’d hoped for: an elevated-natural look with a gorgeous updo that completely captured what I described to Megan.
    I would highly recommend Megan to anyone in the area needing hair and/or makeup services. Thank you so much for contributing to my unforgettable day!!!
    Haley W. Married on 12/19/2020

Excellent!

Let me just start on and say just how pleased I am with my hair and makeup! Megan came to my house and did my make up for my gender reveal and I have never felt so beautiful in my life! She was extremely professional and so sweet I would definitely recommend her over and over again! Can’t wait to hire her again for my next event !
    Alison Married on 11/14/2020

What’s better than perfect? Megan

I cannot put into words how perfect my hair came out. I was so worried, previously my hair wouldn’t hold any style for longer than an hour or so, I told her upfront that and she was able to incorporate that challenge into her styling plan. The two other girls in the wedding party also loved their hair. She’s extremely talented!
    Sara F. Married on 11/07/2020

Megan is the best!

Megan did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was easy to communicate with and super flexible especially since my relatives/bridesmaids were constantly asking to be added or removed to the hair/makeup chair. She is awesome and I enthusiastically recommend her.
  • Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 11/04/2020

Amazing experience

Megan is amazing, both as a makeup artist and as a person. I booked her for my engagement photoshoot, and I had a great experience with her. She is great with communication and her price is very reasonable. I enjoyed the little conversations/ chit-chats that we had as she did my hair and makeup.

First of all, I am rather picky with my eye makeup, especially because of my Asian eye. If the makeup is not done correctly, it will make my eyes disappear and look smaller than they actually are. We set up a virtual session via Facetime to discuss the vision for my look, and Megan understood what I was aiming for. When the time comes for execution, everything went smoothly.

Secondly, I was/we were on a road trip fom Houston and decided to take our engagement photos at Biltmore Estate. Since we did not book a hotel in Asheville for either the night before or the night of, Megan was generous enough to let us use her bathroom to get dressed.

Overall I could not have asked for a better experience, and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a hair/MUA in Asheville!
    Ellen C. Married on 10/10/2020

Seamless Experience Start to Finish

I came to the Asheville area for a small, family-only COVID wedding and was concerned about booking vendors I found online. Megan turned out to be a great choice! She helped answer all of my questions online, was clear and thoughtful in her communication. On the day of the wedding she arrived right on time and had a lot of COVID protections in place, which made us and her feel comfortable and safe, which was great. She gave me a ton of options for makeup colors, looks, etc and made sure I was happy with everything. She did a mixture of hair and makeup for my family and everyone looked great and enjoyed chatting with Megan during our sessions.
  • Jenna
    Jenna E. Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful to work with

Megan was so lovely! She was bubbly and funny. It made me much less anxious before my ceremony. She did my hair, two bridesmaids, and a wiggly flower girl. They all turned out beautiful. She was especially patient and kind when I forgot to update her on the new date. I would highly recommend.
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 07/27/2020

Great Collaborative Service

We drove down to Asheville from out of state, so our hair trial run was the day before our wedding. I was a little bit nervous about how my hair would look, but with Megan there was nothing to be concerned about! We both have naturally curly hair and Megan did a great job working with our natural texture to create beautiful looks.

What I loved most was that she talked through what our hair/makeup would look like as she did it. Since neither of us wear makeup, we were not really sure what we wanted. Megan stopped and asked if we liked what she was doing and gave us options of what we could tweak if we wanted to go in a different direction. The whole experience felt collaborative, rather than her just doing what she things best. She also created an environment wear we could ask to change things and general questions about what she was doing.

I have super sensitive skin, which is why I never wear makeup, and none of the products she used caused any irritation or breakouts the next day. Finally, Megan was a joy to be around, she was professional, kind, and incredible at her job!
    Dhrew Married on 05/02/2020

Wedding hair!

Megan did my hair for my wedding and it turned out even better than I pictured it! She was really flexible and understanding with me having to change my date a few times due to covid. She was so nice to talk to while I was getting ready and very professional! She came to my airbnb and arrived on time. She was also much more affordable than alot of others I looked into. I would definitely recommend Megan for wedding hair!!! Thank you!
  • Teegan
    Teegan K. Married on 11/02/2019

The Best Fit!

Megan was professional and easy to communicate with! I sent her my vision ahead of time and we worked out what would happen day of. She made my dreams come true even without a hair trial! She did hair for two of my bridesmaids and me. She arrived on site and was calm and ready to go! We were done with plenty of time to spare before pictures and the ceremony. She was also really fun to chat with and super easy going. She is exactly what I needed!
    Karen Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience

We had Megan and Jessica do hair and makeup for bride, 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 sisters and they not only did incredible work, but we were finished EARLY :)
    They were both incredibly flexible based on each person's individual needs and desires for each service, arrived early and we even finished 2 hours ahead of schedule! With how hectic the rest of our day ended up being, this was quite the blessing to have everyone's hair and makeup already done.
    My makeup and hair also lasted the ENTIRE DAY (and it rained during most of our pictures so that is quite the feat) - even a night filled with dancing didnt even budge my hair.
    Would hire them again in a heart beat!
    Sarah C. Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome!! Highly recommend!

Megan did a fantastic job for my wedding! I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup so she did what I was comfortable with and I really appreciated that. She made me feel beautiful on my special day!
    Casey Married on 06/02/2019

Not your typical bride

I was a very picky bride who wanted something very glamorous and nontraditional for our wedding day. I definitely wanted a more dramatic look and most brides instead of the more natural look and Meghan completely delivered. I absolutely love the look that we decided on and cannot wait to get my photos back! Megan did an amazing job and I had a lot of fun working with her!
    Jessa Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Megan was prompt! She was there exactly when she said she would be. She was a joy to work with! Her work is beautiful.
    Britt Married on 08/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Megan is wonderful! I do not wear a lot of makeup and did not want to look “made up” on my wedding day. Megan completely delivered (and exceeded) all my expectations, as well as the bridal party’s. I highly recommend Just Wing It Artistry!!!
    Kelly Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience with Megan was wonderful! She is professional , on time, and truly does an amazing job!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

How to summarize ... Megan is AMAZING!

Megan with Just Wing it Artistry saved the day! Actually, saved my two sister-in-law's Quinceanera. From the initial contact with Megan to the day of, communication was quick and concise. She was punctual with phone calls, texts, and arrival for the big day. Megan did a beautiful job with their hair and make-up! The ease of having this appointment in our home was AMAZING! I was asked several times throughout the event who did their hair and make-up. Please don't hesitate - book with Megan! She is sweet, kind, professional, and so easy to talk to. Thank you, Megan!
    M Married on 06/01/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Megan knows how to execute a high quality look for any occasion. She is professional and has a flexible schedule that is easy to work around. Megan the in the make-up artist you want for your wedding!
illustration stars