Asheville Beauty Bar

Arden, NC View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Beauty Bar is a hair and makeup salon that offers deals for wedding parties. Their talented team is committed to providing their clients with services that use only top-quality products and the greatest attention to detail. These trained and licensed professionals are delighted to create a dream look for each client’s special day.

Asheville Beauty Bar is happy to accommodate both small and large party sizes. Using innovative and proven techniques, their team’s makeup applications prevent the possibility of a returned camera flash. This means that pictures come out looking clean and natural. Specific services offered include consultations, on-site makeup, updos, and wedding packages. Clients are welcome to reach out to one of this salon’s specialists for details on deals.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Brianna A. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing service! Amazing people!

I cannot recommend Asheville beauty bar enough! They were an absolute dream to work with! They made me look exactly how I wanted to for my big day and they are the sweetest girls! 1000 out of 10!
    Autumn H. Married on 09/25/2021

Great experience!

Super friendly staff and didn’t take super long!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Promise  Boseman
Promise Boseman
Owner

I'm a expert in Natural Glam! I've been doing makeup professionally for 5 years and I truly love what I do. My love for makeup comes from the ability to create these beautiful images for my clients while enhancing their natural beauty. The happiness my clients experience after working with me is what keeps me motivated. My love for makeup is a never ending cycle and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me

Brandi  Cooper
Brandi Cooper
Makeup Artist

I've been doing makeup professionally for 5 years. Makeup isn't just a form of art to me it's a passion. Makeup allows me to visually express my personality but also those of others. When I working with clients I'm able to relate to them on a personal level and transform their words into a look that they desire. I believe all woman are beautiful without makeup makeup but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful.

Iliana  Sawtelle
Iliana Sawtelle
Hair and Makeup Artist

I've been doing hair professionally for 13 years. At the beginning of my hair journey I worked in a hair salon like normal people where I was able to connect with people in the fashion and bridal industry. During that time I was able to learn from some of the best hair and makeup stylists. From there I've developed my own unique style and special techniques that I'm able to use on my clients.

67 lilac fields way Arden, NC, 28704
Location of (Asheville Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding