Asheville Beauty Bar Reviews

16 Reviews for Asheville Beauty Bar

• Heather

Heather Hall · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Made the Crew feel Beautiful

Asheville Beauty Bar was so kind and flexible as our July pandemic wedding kept changing. We made it to our big day in July and they were there on time with all the equipment and made my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, feel beautiful. My hair is fine and doesn't hold curls at all, but Illiana made the perfect compromise of all the different styled pictures I showed her and it lasted the whole day!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Couldn’t have asked for more!

Everything was perfect! My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted it to be. The fact that they traveled to me was just the icing on the cake. The girls were easy to talk to and definitely made the process a lot smoother. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Michele

Michele Dills · Married on 12/20/2020

Just amazing!!

All of the ladies are fun and energetic!! Promise has done my makeup three times already and I just can’t get enough! I always get so many compliments when she does my makeup!! She never disappoints!! ❤️

Sent on 01/20/2020

Kimberly Russell · Married on 10/24/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

The ladies at Asheville Beauty Bar are such a pleasure to work with! They are so sweet and fun to be around! They are flexible with scheduling and do whatever they can to make sure you’re taken care of! They made me and bridesmaids feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! I can’t recommend Asheville Beauty Bar enough! If they are available on your special day, you won’t regret booking with them! ❤️

Sent on 10/26/2020

Ana Chela · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing and such a wonderful team!

Promise and her team was amazing! So great to work with and so nice! She definitely made my wedding jitters go away! Definitely will book her again!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Callie

Callie Luba · Married on 08/29/2020

Bridal party hair and make up

This team is amazing! We booked last minute and they were able to assemble a team for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. They were helpful, on time, and everyone looked great!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Lexi

Lexi Bryson · Married on 07/17/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

My bridesmaids and I felt like beauty queens! I had one trial before the wedding and Promise listened to every detail that I liked and didn’t like to create my perfect look. She then made it happen again on my wedding day! Their prices are very reasonable and not overpriced at all. Promise and the staff are so friendly and great to work with. Recommend 10/10!!!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Emma Wiid · Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful!

I was initially apprehensive about finding a hair and makeup service online, but Promise put me at ease within our first conversation. I simply sent Promise a photograph of the look I was going for and she made it happen. She was friendly, professional and made me look my best on my special day. I highly recommend Asheville Beauty Bar.

Sent on 06/25/2020

Sara Dennard · Married on 06/13/2020

Mother of the bride

My daughters wedding day preparation for hair and make up was a wonderful experience! Promise and her assistant were professional and very talented in creating beautiful and natural make up on various skin tones and ages! They added to our day in a very special way. Thank you so much. 😊❤️🙏

Sent on 06/14/2020

Allyssa Dennard · Married on 06/13/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Very talented and professional

Sent on 06/14/2020

Samone Hall · Married on 05/23/2020

Professional, fun and an awesome experience

Promise is a dedicated MUA! I felt very comfortable around her and she always responds to me in an adequate amount of time! She worked with me when her child was sick. And the fact that she still came through made me realize how dependable she can be! I showed her a picture of the look I was going for and she executed perfectly! She is amazing at what’s she does and also knowledgeable about her products! I can’t wait for her to glam me again and my bridal party for our big day! It was a pleasure!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Katie

Katie Dear · Married on 05/10/2020

Very Helpful

Promise is extremely kind and understanding. I booked hair and makeup with her for my May 2020 elopement. I had to cancel due to the Covid19 pandemic. Promise was very understanding, helpful, responsive to emails. She refunded me without hesitation. Thank you again Promise!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Britnee Littlejohn · Married on 03/28/2020

They are the best

They are the absolute best. I do not wear makeup and they really made me think different.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Anique

Anique Downes · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Service

Promise and her team did an amazing job for my wedding. I was an out of town bride so she was super flexible when scheduling not only my trial runs but working with providing matching foundation colors for me and my bridesmaids. Promise and her team were able to work on a diverse group of bridesmaids and their skin care needs. I am not someone who regularly wears makeup so Promise was forced to rely on Instagram photos and her skills to achieve the perfect look I imagined. I am completely happy with the way my makeup turned out and so glad that I selected her for my big day. My makeup lasted the entire day, which is hard to do with an August wedding! Everyone was amazed at how radiant I looked and that was because of Promise!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Sylvia Shaneen · Married on 05/17/2019

My daughter prom

Very professional setting very clean products and gives great advice on skin self care and very helpful tips on how to apply yourself

Sent on 01/20/2020