222 Dundeve Circle, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About Paula Roberts Photography

I've been shooting weddings and family events for about 8 years now. I really do love this work! I like making people smile and then catching that smile for them to re-live again and again.

Shooting in the evening just before the sunset is my favorite time. I do work a full-time job that is not photography but I dedicate my weekends and several evenings a week to photography. My favorite sessions are outside surrounded by the beautiful nature in Western North Carolina. Sometimes that's at Historic Johnson Farm, sometimes Highland Lake Inn and sometimes in my client's pretty back yard. I'm up for just about any place that makes you happy!

Follow Paula Roberts Photography on

Paula Roberts Photography 1
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photos!

We hired Paula to do our wedding photos. She did an amazing job! We got our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our day of wedding done by her. She did an outstanding job and we are so happy with the photos! I highly recommend and for the price you CANNOT DO ANY BETTER!

Paula is great to work with and she communicates great! Keeping in contact was easy and she is very flexible!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Paula Roberts Photography 2

Paula Roberts Photography's reply:

Congratulations Rebecca and Michael! What a treat to work with a couple so obviously in love. I’m so glad you found me even being 6 hours apart! You were a beautiful bride and I am honored to have had a part in all the celebration!

Celeste · Married on 09/22/2018

Paula Roberts did our wedding photography on 9/22/18 and we just got our photos (which was insanely fast to receive) and they are absolutely stunning. She goes out of her way to take photos! I highly recommend Paula for your event!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Paula did an amazing job! We had two engagement photo sessions with her because I was kind of awkward, lol. She wanted to ensure that we were comfortable in front of the camera for our big day! The photos were amazing for both engagement and wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Paula Roberts Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 222 Dundeve Circle Hendersonville, 28792 See on map