Paula Roberts Photography

Hendersonville, NC View map
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

I've been shooting weddings and family events for about 8 years now. I really do love this work! I like making people smile and then catching that smile for them to re-live again and again.

Shooting in the evening just before the sunset is my favorite time. I do work a full-time job that is not photography but I dedicate my weekends and several evenings a week to photography. My favorite sessions are outside surrounded by the beautiful nature in Western North Carolina. Sometimes that's at Historic Johnson Farm, sometimes Highland Lake Inn and sometimes in my client's pretty back yard. I'm up for just about any place that makes you happy!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Kimberly R. Married on 10/24/2020

Phenomenal!

Paula was incredible to work with!! She made our day so special and captured the most beautiful pictures!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 05/11/2019

Great Photos!

We hired Paula to do our wedding photos. She did an amazing job! We got our engagement photos, bridal portraits and our day of wedding done by her. She did an outstanding job and we are so happy with the photos! I highly recommend and for the price you CANNOT DO ANY BETTER!

Paula is great to work with and she communicates great! Keeping in contact was easy and she is very flexible!

Paula Roberts Photography's reply:

Congratulations Rebecca and Michael! What a treat to work with a couple so obviously in love. I’m so glad you found me even being 6 hours apart! You were a beautiful bride and I am honored to have had a part in all the celebration!
    Celeste Married on 09/22/2018
    Paula Roberts did our wedding photography on 9/22/18 and we just got our photos (which was insanely fast to receive) and they are absolutely stunning. She goes out of her way to take photos! I highly recommend Paula for your event!

222 Dundeve Circle Hendersonville, 28792
Location of (Paula Roberts Photography)

Paula Roberts Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paula Roberts Photography include in the starting price?

Paula Roberts Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Paula Roberts Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paula Roberts Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Paula Roberts Photography offer?

Paula Roberts Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Paula Roberts Photography offer?

Paula Roberts Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paula Roberts Photography offer for wedding events?

Paula Roberts Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Paula Roberts Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paula Roberts Photography is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in value, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding