bud Floral Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
bittsey
07/13/2013

I really can't say enough nice things about bud Floral Design! Monica was so nice to work with - she is kind, flexible, and creates absolutely beautiful flowers!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Germantown, MD 20876
Our business is our reputation. Quality product, quality workmanship, and unique designs are the hallmark of "bud". We take pride in the thoughtful creation of one-of-a-kind arrangements just for you and providing you with the kind of personal service you won't find in most places.  We offer free consultations and will help you to create the memora ble event of your dreams.  We provide full-service delivery and set-up for your event, as needed.   We are located in the metropolitan Washington DC area.
Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Teatime Delicacies, Inc highly recommends Bud Floral Design. Owner Monica Berlin created a once in a lifetime bouquet for one of my brides this past weekend that would take your breath away. She worked with not only the bride, but with myself to incorporate very creative ideas that were particularly dear to the client. I cannot thank her enough for such beautiful work.
bud Floral Design is a wedding florist from Germantown, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. bud Floral Design is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, custom wedding flowers, custom special event floral designs