Bridal Salon at Neiman Marcus

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The best services I received after visiting over 10 bridal shops in Dallas and Houston. They bought the dress for their shop I wanted to try on and were very accommodating in setting up an appt time for me to try on the dress since I was traveling from out of town to see the gown. Suzanne was GENIOUS and made me feel ultra comfortable and confident in the quality of their services.
There was also NO fee for scheduling an appt!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1618 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201

Located at the flagship Neiman Marcus store in Downtown Dallas, The Bridal Salon boasts a history of unsurpassed service as well as designs by the best names in the bridal industry. Our large collection is comprised of gowns by Monique Lhuillier, Amsale, Vera Wang, Christos, Carolina Herrera, Kenneth Pool, among many others.

By ... read more

By Appointment

Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Contact us at 214-573-2663 to schedule an appointment.

Salon Manager - Christina Plumlee christina_plumlee@neimanmarcus.com