Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia

Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by ARADIA

South Florida's Premier Destination Wedding Bridal Makeup & Hair Styling On-Location Service. Aradia, together with the Bridal Makeovers team of expert, exceptionally talented & experienced professional hair & makeup artists are second to none!

Relax... No need to stress on your special day as our hair & makeup team travels to your location. Serving Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, South Beach, Miami Beach, Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Key West and the Florida Keys.

Aradia's high standards have earned her on-location bridal makeup services recognition as one of South Florida's leading providers of Bridal Beauty Services for destination brides as well as for countless bridal makeup designers in South Florida.

You can be confident that professional makeup artist ARADIA will work with you to achieve your perfect and flawless look, transforming you into the bride you've always dreamed of becoming.

Aradia specializes in professional photography wedding makeup application so you can achieve your desired style and be "camera ready" at all times during your wedding.

The hair & makeup packages are time-efficient & cost-effective, leaving you & your bridal party more time to relax & enjoy the day.

LET ARADIA CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF YOU !

Call 305-851-2515 to book your South Florida Destination Wedding Bridal Makeover Today.

Professional Makeup Artist

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Aradia recently for my make-up trial for my wedding, and I loved every minute of it. Aradia was friendly and professional, and she very open to my vision for my wedding day look. After discussing what I was looking for, Aradia worked efficiently to create my first look. I really appreciated that she explained what she was doing as she worked and also asked me a lot of questions about my regular skin care routine and make-up routine so that she could get to know me more and understand the look I wanted to achieve. After completing my first look, we spent time making minor adjustments to some color shades so it was 100% perfect. By the end of the trial, I felt like she really understood my look and my wedding vision. I am now so excited for my wedding so that Aradia can re-create my perfect look!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
Dedicated to making a bride feel beautiful, glamorous, and flawless on her wedding day, Aradia is truly dedicated to her art. A true master of her craft, she creates one-of-a-kind looks for one-of-a-kind brides. Her professionalism is beyond measure, her positive energy unparalleled. It is evident that Aradia doesn't just apply makeup, she creates perfection!
Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia is a wedding Bridal Makeup and Hair Styling service from Miami Beach, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Miami Dade County and Beaches, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach counties. Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia is a professional wedding on-location hair and makeup service that has been part of the South Florida's wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Formal Bridal Makeup and Hair Styling
305-851-2515
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards