Allegretti's Bakery

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My wedding cake was a little out of the ordinary. We did a four tiered square cake with vanilla mousse layers and chocolate with raspberry and chocolate mousse filling. The outside had fondant of the Chicago skyline on the bottom tier in champagne color and the on the cake leaves were falling downward on one side. It was beautiful and exactly what I had requested. It couldn't have turned out more beautiful. I was amazed. The service was exceptional and the quality was outstanding. Very flavorful cake, and moist too. I also did my favor through them, chocolates and peanut brittle. I also had a sweets table with chocolate covered strawberries and a big cannoli filled with little cannolis...decorated with my fall colored leaves. I loved it! Everything was delicious! I would highly recommend using Allegretti's bakery for your wedding needs, events, birthdays, holidays, or anything else you may need sweets for! They are a family owned business as well and just celebrated 50 years! What a pleasure to work with them and exceeding my expectations!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
7717 W. Lawrence Avenue, Harwood Heights, IL 60706

From Our Family To Yours

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes