ACAJ Salon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Albi at Acaj was absolutely amazing and I HIGHLY recommend using his services. As a diy bride, I approached Albi with my whimsical wedding day hair idea.. extensions, curls, and flowers everywhere :) Albi explained all of my options and costs with more concern for what I was paying than what he was making. After he magically peered into my mind and transformed me into what I could barely describe to him, I looked more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Albi is professional, courteous, and affordable.. I even tried to give him more money but he wouldn't accept it.. he's that good!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
903 Lake Lily Drive, Suite A 101, Maitland, FL 32751

Prepare to be blown away.......

Acaj Salon delivers the highest level of creativity and quality of service in a unique friendly atmosphere.Our objective is to consistently set the standards while giving our clients a memorable experience. At Acaj Salon, your hair health is important to us. We are a treatment based salon, we offer complimentary moisturizing conditioner treatments. This complimentary service is our way of helping to ensure your hair is always at its healthiest. The goal at Acaj Salon is to make sure our clients truly feel good about themselves and how they look.

Your wedding is truly one of the most memorable days of your life and we at ACAJ Salon want to make sure that we do everything we can to make you look as radiant as you feel. Let ACAJ Salon customize a bridal package for you and your bridal party. From pampering parties to on-location hair and make-up, we strive to exceed the expectations of our bridal guests. We are truly committed to making your day as special as you imagined it would be.

To reserve your complimentary consultation and tour, services for your wedding or a bridal group package, please call Albie our Bridal Coordinator who would be happy to customize a service package for you and your bridal party.

903 Lake Lily Dr. Suite A101, Maitland, FL 32751