A-1 Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jerry Taylor of A-1 Entertainment was wonderful to work with! I was able to pick from a vast selection of songs available in his library and save them to our play list with ease. There was a number of custom songs we requested and he was able to obtain all but one. I was extremely impressed by this! Jerry arrived to the venue very early in order to set up and start playing music as our guests arrived. He provided the music for both the ceremony & reception. Despite getting absolutely no information from my day-of coordinator, Jerry pulled off a flawless execution of both my processional & recessional songs. Jerry also recommended (and we accepted the recommendation) of playing "The Newlywed Game". It was fun, light-hearted, and our guests got a big kick out of it! I would recommend Jerry Taylor & A-1 Entertainment to anyone looking for a classy, easy-to-work-with DJ that truly strives to provide superior service to his brides & grooms.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
5304 Elkridge Dr, Dallas , TX 75227

Founding Pres. DFW-American Disc Jockeky Asso.; A-1 takes the guesswork out of planning.

Experience......A-1 Entertainment

Premier professional Dallas DJ since 1991 for weddings & receptions in Dallas / Ft. Worth metroplex and North Texas.

A-1 Entertainment owner / DJ, Jerry Taylor, is the Founding President of DFW Chapter of American DJ Association.  He is current 2 yr. Vice President of ... read more

Experience......A-1 Entertainment

A-1 Entertainment owner / DJ, Jerry Taylor, is the Founding President of DFW Chapter of American DJ Association.  He is current 2 yr. Vice President of DFW-ADJA.

Specializing in Wedding Receptions and Ceremonies
           .........creating beautiful memories that last a lifetime

A-1 takes the guesswork out of planning your wedding reception.  We help you create a celebration that reflects your style and personality. Our couples  find our online Planning Forms & Music Selection Forms very convenient.  Your DJ coordinates the events at your reception so it runs smoothly - and you can enjoy every moment of your Wedding Day.

Visit www.a1dj.net or call 214-381-7373 for more information and references.

+/- read less