1630 Maurice Circle, Denison, TX 75020 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Platinum Events Company

Platinum Vibrations Entertainments is a wedding DJ and entertainment company for couples marrying in the greater Denison, Texas area. This team of skilled disc jockeys and entertainers provides couples with outstanding service on their wedding day. This company can play the soundtrack for a couple’s wedding, but can also exceed expectations with lighting displays, smoke machines, bubble machines, and more.

This wedding DJ serves all of north Texas and the Texoma region. Couples can meet with the team at Platinum Vibrations Entertainments for consultations. This gives the disc jockeys a chance to understand what couples are looking for on their wedding day, as well as their musical tastes and preferences. Couples can provide the entertainers with do-not-play lists for the wedding. This company offers liability insurance for couples also, and they only book one event per day. This allows them to focus all of their time and energy on each couple they work with. This wedding DJ can MC a couple’s event in addition to playing music. Available genres for the wedding music include club, country, hip hop, oldies, pop, rock, and top 40 hits. Platinum Vibrations Entertainments comes prepared for the wedding with microphones, a sound/PA system, lighting, special effects, and more.

Follow Platinum Events Company on

Other couples have also viewed

• Justin Hedberg Entertainment
Personalized gobo's
img 3685 51 1036789

31 Reviews for Platinum Events Company

Sarah N. · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Best DJ and amazing person!

Jack was amazing! He is so kind and helpful, and truly wants to make your big day the best! I couldn’t imagine my wedding any different, he made everyone have so much fun!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Platinum Events Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Sarah! I hope that married life is treating you well and thank you again for trusting me with your big day! 🤵‍♂️👰‍♀️🤩❤️
  • Meggan

Meggan P. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Seriously. The best in the business!

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further!!! Jack was easily one of the best decisions of our wedding. He came highly recommended by our coordinator for his professionalism and experience. My husband and I knew after our initial meeting with Jack that he was the perfect fit for us! He sent a questionnaire for songs that we wanted to play/ songs that we did not want to play. I trusted Jack to add his favorite hits and he arranged our playlists perfectly! Jack really brought the party- everyone had fun dancing and there was never a lull! He was even down to help prank my husband during our last dance! We also used the photo booth services which was a hit! We added a guest book option, and now we have a fun keepsake to look back on our guests having a blast during the reception. My friends and family kept talking about how much they loved the DJ and photo booth throughout the reception. Jack and Ashlee were so professional, and it also felt like working with old friends. I cannot recommend Platinum Vibrations Entertainment highly enough. It will be one of the best decisions of your wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Platinum Events Company's reply:

Thank you so much for this AMAZING review! It was such an honor to be a part of your big day and to work with you both during the build up. Your wedding was certainly a day for the records and one I will never forget! Thank you again for trusting me with you big day, it was truly our honor! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together! P.S. I hope Barbados was BEAUTIFUL! Kindly, Jack.
  • F

Fairyn J. · Married on 03/26/2021

He is so good!

Jack was so good! He was professional, fun, organized, and worked very well with the wedding coordinator. He kept us informed all night and made sure we were having a blast! We will use Jack in the future for all of our DJ needs!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Platinum Events Company's reply:

Thank you Fairyn for the amazing review and for trusting me with yours and Calvins big day! I had a blast celebrating with you all and wish you both a lifetime of happiness together 👰‍♀️🤵‍♂️❤️

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Platinum Events Company Pricing

Platinum Events Company Price Rates

Platinum Events Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• 1630 Maurice Circle Denison, TX, 75020 See on map
    Location of (Platinum Events Company)