A Wedding Minister For You

A Wedding Minister For You

Detailed pricing and minister availability calendar on our website!

Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
About Us

We are Michigan's most comprehensive wedding ministry service! We have a team of 5 family members, who are all professional, experienced ministers to ensure maximum availability!

Whether you want to get married in your bare feet on the beach, or have an all-out celebration lasting all day or night, we can help. We offer free consultations, a personalized ceremony for every ceremony we perform, a cost-efficient and affordable service, unlimited phone and email contact, a rehearsal ceremony if needed, and everything in between.

Detailed pricing and minister availablility are provided on our website at

We work all over Michigan, so don't be afraid to contact us if you're not in the metro Grand Rapids or Muskegon areas! We are happy to answer any questions you might have, and proudly work with brides and grooms from all faiths, beliefs, and backgrounds.

Email: weddings@aweddingministerforyou.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came upon "A Minister For You" because I wanted a wedding ceremony that was affordable and yet customized to my needs. The business owner, Cammie, is wonderful. If you want a minister who will help minimize your stress on your big day, then you've come to the right place. Cammie has great communication and tailors the ceremony to you. She sent me a HUGE book via email with tons of options and we could pick & choose what we wanted to say, what vows we like- even down to the ring exchange- EVERYTHING is just how you want it! For my ceremony, my husband has Scottish heritage and we wanted to do a tartan pinning as part of the ceremony. Cammie was totally into the idea & did a lovely job with the wording. I couldn't have been happier with the service (and price!) I received and I highly recommend her to anyone about to get married! :)

• Wedding: 01/20/2012
Services Used: Officiant
96x96 sq 1368194256348 robins camera 349 Curlz & Cues Events
96x96 sq 1381046825685 picture7 T&J Sound Production and Lighting DJ Service
A Wedding Minister For You is a wedding minister from Grand Rapids. We service weddings througout the local area, including Muskegon, Kalamazoo, and Traverse City. A Wedding Minister For You is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the West Michigan area wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in custom ceremonies with brides and grooms of all faiths and backgrounds
616-606-0106
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards