Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8

About My West Michigan Wedding

Tom F Hamel is a wedding officiant for couples marrying in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. Pastor Tom F. Hamel marries couples in the greater Grand Rapids area and lakeshore communities from St. Joseph to Ludington. This officiant is experienced, professional, and honors a couple in the ways they best see fit on their wedding day.

Experience
Tom has performed more than 1,300 weddings since 2005. He knows the ins and outs of a wedding ceremony and helps couples with the understanding that — more often than not — this is all new to them. He instills confidence in the soon-to-be newlyweds and keeps the focus on them while celebrating their love.

Ordained and licensed in the state of Michigan as an officiant, Pastor Tom officiates all varieties of weddings. This includes civil unions, vow renewals, rehearsals, and single-religion, interfaith, and non-religious ceremonies. He typically keeps the length of the ceremony under 30 minutes. Couples choosing My West Michigan Wedding will find counseling and assistance with customized vows. This officiant works with agnostic and non-denominational couples, as well as those of the following beliefs:

• Anglican

My West Michigan Wedding 6
My West Michigan Wedding 7

Sandren and Maria Schollaart · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Perfect Wedding Cermony

Tom did an excellent job with our ceremony. He was well prepared and kept everything on track. His input for the ceremony was excellent. The whole day was great.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kimberly Woodbury · Getting married on 05/05/2020

All-around amazing!

Tom was professional, personable, kind, and exceptionally helpful with guiding us through designing our ceremony. He also had several suggestions that made our day even better. The ceremony itself was very personal and incorporated touches that made it seem like he had known us for years. It was a warm, friendly ceremony that felt more like we had an old friend there with us. We chose Tom because I had been in another wedding he had performed and we were very impressed with that ceremony as well. We would absolutely recommend Tom to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI