Once Upon A Time Weddings

Saint Johns, MI View map

I provide a wide range of wedding services. Couples can design their own ceremony, and vows,or I have a list available to choose from. I will provide pre-nuptial counseling, rehersal, in addition to the wedding ceremony. I will travel to any venue of the couple's choice. If the venue is more than a 50 mile drive from the metro Lansing area, there will be a minimal fuel charge directly related to current fuel prices. I am a licensed minister, able to perfrom legal marriages in an State. There are discounts available for individuals serving in the US Military and for those pursuing a college education.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
Methodist
Mormon
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/17/2019
    Vickie was so amazingly sweet and wonderful. She responded in a timely manner every time I had a question. Vickie has the most laid back and charming personality, and really knew how to make our short ceremony one to remember.
    Dayna Married on 08/22/2015
    Vickie is an amazing woman! I found her online through Thumbtack and the thing that led me to her at first was her price for her service. It couldn't be beat by anyone else. And then when my husband and I met with her later to talk through what we wanted for our ceremony, I knew for sure that I had made the right choice. Vickie put together an amazing ceremony for us and even though it was a short ceremony, she knew how to make it feel special and Vickie herself is funny and just a great person to talk to.
    Nicole Married on 05/23/2015
    Vickie was great to work with. We wanted something short & sweet and with no real religious aspect. It was perfect. I provided her with a quote I wanted worked into her usual script and she had no problem with that. She was very good about responding via email and I talked to her by phone before signing the contract. The price was very reasonable. We were very happy with her performing our wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chase & Stacy
    24 photos · 07/16/2017

404 S Ottawa St Saint Johns, 48879
Location of (Once Upon A Time Weddings)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding