404 S Ottawa St, Saint Johns, MI 48879 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Once Upon A Time Weddings

I provide a wide range of wedding services. Couples can design their own ceremony, and vows,or I have a list available to choose from. I will provide pre-nuptial counseling, rehersal, in addition to the wedding ceremony. I will travel to any venue of the couple's choice. If the venue is more than a 50 mile drive from the metro Lansing area, there will be a minimal fuel charge directly related to current fuel prices. I am a licensed minister, able to perfrom legal marriages in an State. There are discounts available for individuals serving in the US Military and for those pursuing a college education.

Follow Once Upon A Time Weddings on

dscn110

9 Reviews for Once Upon A Time Weddings

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2019

Vickie was so amazingly sweet and wonderful. She responded in a timely manner every time I had a question. Vickie has the most laid back and charming personality, and really knew how to make our short ceremony one to remember.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Dayna · Married on 08/22/2015

Vickie is an amazing woman! I found her online through Thumbtack and the thing that led me to her at first was her price for her service. It couldn't be beat by anyone else. And then when my husband and I met with her later to talk through what we wanted for our ceremony, I knew for sure that I had made the right choice. Vickie put together an amazing ceremony for us and even though it was a short ceremony, she knew how to make it feel special and Vickie herself is funny and just a great person to talk to.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Vickie was great to work with. We wanted something short & sweet and with no real religious aspect. It was perfect. I provided her with a quote I wanted worked into her usual script and she had no problem with that. She was very good about responding via email and I talked to her by phone before signing the contract. The price was very reasonable. We were very happy with her performing our wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Award

Once Upon A Time Weddings FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

Real Weddings