Williamsburg, MI 49690 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Pricing

About Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants

Premium, personalized wedding ceremonies for couples planning their future as well as their wedding in the Northwestern corner of lower Michigan.

Your big day deserves the kind of care and attention that a professional wedding officiant can give you. We care about you, and have 25+ years of experience listening to what our couples want and need. We'll also help you figure out what represents you the best if you don't know where to start. Hey--it's not uncommon to not know where to start!

Grace's Story

Grace was a busy teacher about to marry a professional hockey player. She was managing many of the wedding details without his help. After she looked over the materials I emailed her, she was relieved. Even though Bill was out of town, our 3-way Skype meeting went smoothly. And so did their wedding. They, and their guests were thrilled.

After the wedding ceremony was over, Grace's father took me aside. "This my 3rd daughter and the 3rd wedding," he said. "The other two ceremonies were nice. And I have been to a lot of weddings in my day. But yours was by far the best ceremony I have ever heard. I can't thank you enough."

Later I heard from Grace that her father AND her sister both changed their speeches because her ceremony had touched them so deeply.

As your officiant, you will get the support, encouragement and ease you deserve. Your northern Michigan wedding will flow and inspire. You can be confident you will benefit from my 25+ years of developing easy, unique processes. Your To Do list will be short. Your ceremony will be personalized to suit you perfectly. You will adore the heart-felt way your ceremony is delivered.

I would love to schedule a free consultation to discuss how I might be able to help with creating a meaningful, extraordinary wedding ceremony for you.

Please NOTE

I live in Traverse City in the tip of the Mitt. My service areas include Grand Traverse County, Cadillac, Frankfort, all of Leelanau Peninsula (Northport, Glen Arbor, Suttons Bay), Charlevoix, Kalkaska, Harbor Springs, and Petoskey.

While I love traveling and meeting new people, I CANNOT serve any areas outside of a 100 mile radius from Traverse City.

Follow Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants on

dscn0128

• Videos 3

79 Reviews for Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants

Kristine · Married on 09/08/2018

So much time and effort go into planning a wedding, it’s easy to forget the most important part is when you actually get married! We wanted to make sure our ceremony got the same special attention as everything else. Rev. Crystal really took the time to get to know us, and created a ceremony that matched our values and told our story. She’s professional, super responsive to calls and emails, and just a genuinely kind person. Highly recommend!

John · Married on 08/16/2018

My wife and I got married in August, and I took over the responsibility of finding our officiant, one who was rated very highly but was also open minded since I has some fun surprises planned for our ceremony. Our wedding venue provided us a list of recommended officiants, and Reverend Crystal Yarlott was listed first. After emailing Rev. Crystal, she got back to me the same day, luckily letting me know she was available on our wedding day. Just a few weeks later, we scheduled a virtual meeting (since ours was a long-distance destination wedding) to get to know one another and discuss particulars. She was so fun to talk to, and it was quite obvious she’s passionate about her work. Over the following months we kept in contact, and she always responded quickly whenever we had questions. One thing we really enjoyed were the monthly newsletters she sent us, which always include helpful tips and advice, much of which we used. As the big day drew nearer, she continued to be supportive, and she worked with us as our vision of the ceremony became clearer and clearer. Since neither my wife nor I have been part of a wedding party before, we requested a rehearsal to ensure our big day went smoothly. Rev. Crystal was punctual, and it was so nice to finally meet her in person! On the day of the wedding, I was the first person to walk down the aisle, and it was comforting having Rev. Crystal’s gleaming face to walk toward! Since my wife and I had opted for a rehearsal, we had a general idea of how our ceremony would flow, but what we didn’t know was how Rev. Crystal had chosen to implement the personal anecdotes and details she knew about us from our discussions and those she’d had with our family to make it extra special, and she certainly did an amazing job! Our ceremony lived up to our perfect vision of what we hoped it might be, which rarely happens in life, and Rev. Crystal played a HUGE part in that! We couldn’t recommend her enough to be your officiant too!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Well I'll be! What a wonderful review, John. You two were a glowing couple and I loved being part of your VERY special day. Thank you for your kind and generous words. I am very lucky and blessed that you chose me to be your officiant. All the best to you all ways!

MaryBeth · Married on 08/05/2018

We loved having Reverend Crystal Yarlott lead our ceremony. There were many opportunities to talk and get to know each other. We felt the ceremony was extra special because of her thoughtful words.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary Beth. I had a wonderful time being your Officiant! Your love and graciousness was so beautiful to be a part of.

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants Pricing

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants Price Rates

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 90.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, TN, WA, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English

• The Revel Rose
    The Revel Rose Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of connecting with Crystal this spring to plan a small, sweet ceremony for my couple coming up from Florida to get married at their family cottage on the shores of Lake Michigan. They immediately felt comfortable entrusting their wedding ceremony to Crystal after their initial consultation, and booked her right away! Crystal was able to work with my couple over a short time period to create a truly sweet and meaningful experience, and was such a pleasure to work with on wedding day! I appreciated how she connected with each family member and vendor on-site, and was adaptable and flexible as we made some last minute set up adjustments on the morning of! I would highly recommend Crystal for a wonderful, memorable, and special wedding ceremony in Northern Michigan!

• Williamsburg, MI 49690 See on map