P.O. Box 4092, Jackson, MI 49204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Euneiquely Yours

Euneiquely Yours is a wedding officiant and non-denominational minister based in Jackson, Michigan. Owner Briana A. Johnson is legally ordained and services all couples in elopements, traditional weddings, vow renewals, and more. Euneiquely Yours works closely with their clients to ensure that the ceremony is personal to them.

Euneiquely Yours performs unique ceremonies, but keeps them to thirty minutes or less. They know you want to start your life together as soon as possible! Euneiquely Yours is happy to provide their time as a simple witness or to perform the entire ceremony. They welcome interfaith ceremonies, civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, or single-religion weddings. Additionally, Euneiquely Yours will provide rehearsal time so there are no surprises on the wedding day. They are happy to travel throughout Jackson County and the surrounding areas.

Follow Euneiquely Yours on

Euneiquely Yours 6
Euneiquely Yours 7

Jennifer · Married on 11/27/2018

A wondeful person

She had beautiful words to say to me and my love. A great energy, she had all smiles the whole time. It was a wonderful experience

Sent on 11/27/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Awww, reading this just made me smile 😁.. Thank you again for choosing Euneiquely Yours to help you become one with your love and allowing me to share in your experience. You both were sooo patient and kind hearted and that means alot! Thanks for bearing the cold AND the ducks lol 😉 I wish the both of yall a lifetime of happiness ❤️

Jeffing · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful job

I spoke with Ms Johnson via email and the phone. She showed up prior to the ceremony and completed all the requirement I asked for. She did a WONDERFUL JOB and made our day Beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Thank you soo much for this wonderful review. It truly means alot 💜 it always pleases me to be able to help another.
  • Gaje

Gaje Maher · Married on 10/26/2018

The best wedding decision we made!

We cannot speak high enough about our experience. The "pre-process" of collecting and submitting the information needed. Along with all of the communication that follows, was a breeze and so easy and really convenient; definitely does not add to the stress of everything else you have to do. All we did was check in with our officiant when we could for a few simple Q&A's, and she did a superb handling the rest. As far as the ceremony, gosh it was so beautiful, words cannot describe. It was one of those things we left to Euneiquely Yours, and they really did an amazing job with the little info we gave to go off of. We decided not to write or own vows, and instead went a more traditional route. Even then, our officiant made it personal by referencing little things she had picked up on throughout our talks. It was so beautiful, and had such a family feel it seemed unreal. Being the wreck we were up there, Briana (our officiant) gave much reassurance she had our backs, and we were in good hands. Which was really nice because having that warm comfort, and support made it all ok!! Our families were raving about the ceremony, and still talk about how fantastic it was!! Afterwards, with the signing of the papers, it was nothing but fun with Briana, even more so adding to the experience. I cannot say enough, and highly recommend Euneiquely yours to anyone! Bri is definitely an asset to this beautiful above and beyond service!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Gaje, your review of me is nothing short of amazing. Wow, wow, wow is all I can say. I'm TRULY speechless. I absolutely loved working with the both of yall and I'm Sooooo happy to have been able to make your wedding day exactly like you wanted it and thank you both for being sooo wonderful and even being willing to take a photo holding your marriage license up.

Euneiquely Yours FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, ME, MD, MI, MO, NE, NJ, NM, OR, RI, TX, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Expertise Weddings & Events Las Vegas
    Expertise Weddings & Events Las Vegas Wedding Officiants

Minister Bree is by far one of the most passionate about her couples and helping to create lifetime memories while becoming "one with your love." I highly recommend her as the wedding officiant of your dreams. You will not find someone more willing, capable and qualified. She will not disappoint!

• P.O. Box 4092 Jackson, MI, 49204 See on map