Euneiquely Yours Reviews

Euneiquely Yours 6
Euneiquely Yours 7
  • Danielle

Danielle James 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience

Minister Briana put me at ease when it came to the ceremony. From the professionalism, to the responsiveness, to just a genuine personality, it was great from start to finish.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/27/2018

A wondeful person

She had beautiful words to say to me and my love. A great energy, she had all smiles the whole time. It was a wonderful experience

Sent on 11/27/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Awww, reading this just made me smile 馃榿.. Thank you again for choosing Euneiquely Yours to help you become one with your love and allowing me to share in your experience. You both were sooo patient and kind hearted and that means alot! Thanks for bearing the cold AND the ducks lol 馃槈 I wish the both of yall a lifetime of happiness 鉂わ笍

Jeffing 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful job

I spoke with Ms Johnson via email and the phone. She showed up prior to the ceremony and completed all the requirement I asked for. She did a WONDERFUL JOB and made our day Beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Thank you soo much for this wonderful review. It truly means alot 馃挏 it always pleases me to be able to help another.
  • Gaje

Gaje Maher 路 Married on 10/26/2018

The best wedding decision we made!

We cannot speak high enough about our experience. The "pre-process" of collecting and submitting the information needed. Along with all of the communication that follows, was a breeze and so easy and really convenient; definitely does not add to the stress of everything else you have to do. All we did was check in with our officiant when we could for a few simple Q&A's, and she did a superb handling the rest. As far as the ceremony, gosh it was so beautiful, words cannot describe. It was one of those things we left to Euneiquely Yours, and they really did an amazing job with the little info we gave to go off of. We decided not to write or own vows, and instead went a more traditional route. Even then, our officiant made it personal by referencing little things she had picked up on throughout our talks. It was so beautiful, and had such a family feel it seemed unreal. Being the wreck we were up there, Briana (our officiant) gave much reassurance she had our backs, and we were in good hands. Which was really nice because having that warm comfort, and support made it all ok!! Our families were raving about the ceremony, and still talk about how fantastic it was!! Afterwards, with the signing of the papers, it was nothing but fun with Briana, even more so adding to the experience. I cannot say enough, and highly recommend Euneiquely yours to anyone! Bri is definitely an asset to this beautiful above and beyond service!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Gaje, your review of me is nothing short of amazing. Wow, wow, wow is all I can say. I'm TRULY speechless. I absolutely loved working with the both of yall and I'm Sooooo happy to have been able to make your wedding day exactly like you wanted it and thank you both for being sooo wonderful and even being willing to take a photo holding your marriage license up.

Alexius 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Bree was amazing! So helpful. She has such a beautiful personality, she鈥檚 very relatable and made us feel so comfortable. She鈥檚 amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Aww shucks. Thank you Alexius! You both were soooo wonderful to work with and I had nothing but smiles your entire ceremony.

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough about how awesome Briana was! We had such a beautiful perfect ceremony and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!! She was amazing and I鈥檓 so glad we chose her to be a part if our special day!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Euneiquely Yours 8

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

You two are AMAZING and the love that y'all have for another shows others that they too can find that one that's meant for them.

Alix 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful officiant! We absolutely loved her and made our renewing ceremony very special. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

I'm glad that I was able to make your ceremony just as you wanted it! I always stive for excellence, so it's beautiful to me when I'm told I've done so. You too keep loving one another like you do; you'll move mountains with your love.

Kiara 路 Married on 09/16/2018

Euneiquely Yours is nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

What can I say?! You two are such an inspiration not only to others, but to myself as well. Thank you for showing everyone that when the one that's meant for you comes into your life, you can be truly happy. 馃挏

Taylor Denison 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Very compassionate

She was awesome! We loved her and got many compliments from our family about her!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Euneiquely Yours 9

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Taylor. How are you two love birds doing? Your wedding was beautiful and the venue was really nice as well. I wish all the happiness and love in the world to the both of yall.
  • Katie

Katie Kincer 路 Married on 08/30/2018

Amazing! Couldn't ask for a better ceremony 鈾

She is great at what she does! Listens to your wants and makes them happen.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. I love helping others become one with their love and am always honored when I've been chosen to do so.

Amy 路 Married on 07/07/2018

You will not be disappointed. Briana is amazing and the vows were praised by everyone, including the banquet manager.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

I received soo many compliments from your guests, but the both of you made it soo easy for me to be able to write up your ceremony wording. Your love story is sooooo inspiring.

Gabby 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Bree was truly amazing! We could have not asked for anyone better! She made us feel so comfortable and open. Highly recommend her to perform your ceremony. Shes such a down to earth person and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Rahshell 路 Married on 04/28/2018

She was wonderful! Her prices are so affordable and was available for my short notice wedding. I cannot thank her enough, and her son was so sweet and very well behaved through the whole thing! 5 stars doesn't even cut it! I've recommended her to all my family and friends!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Euneiquely Yours 10

Euneiquely Yours's reply:

Awww thank you for this beautiful review! Thank you again for choosing me to help you become one with your love! You all are such a wonderful couple and I love the love that you have for one another. It showed through y'all smiles and the way you looked at one another! Thank you again for allowing my son to be there to experience seeing me perform a ceremony. He said he loved it!! And y'all son is soo handsome. I truly love what I do, so it means alot that you recommended me to others as well. I wish y'all absolute happiness and joy.
  • F

Frances 路 Married on 03/01/2018

Briana was amazing! She was available on short notice, and able to meet us half way, a drive of an hour! And she was still more affordable than other Officiant in our city! She has a great personality, and the vows were both thoughtful and meaningful. Pick Minister Briana if you want a great wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Bree was absolutely amazing and we couldn鈥檛 have been more happier with choosing her for our special day.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Euneiquely Yours 11
    Euneiquely Yours 12
    Euneiquely Yours 13
    Euneiquely Yours 14

Kim 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely would choose you again if I had to redo my wedding day! The ceremony was the only thing of our day to go exactly the way we wanted it, which is fitting as it is really the only thing that truly matters! I鈥檓 so glad I looked at weddingwire and found euneiquely yours! Thank you so much!

Shana 路 Married on 09/16/2017

My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and one week before my father decided he wanted to re-new their vows. We came across Euneiquely Yours on the web. Briana was a pleasure to work with and she accommodated our every request. The celebration could not have worked out better and we appreciate all that she added to their special day. Thank you, Briana!

Janay 路 Married on 09/10/2017

Briana gets 5 stars all around from me! Everything was perfect. She was extremely professional and very flexible. There were a few hiccups on our end but she always willing to help.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Amber 路 Married on 08/19/2017

We had an extremely positive experience working with Min. Briana. She was very helpful throughout the process and individualized everything to make the perfect ceremony. She was efficient and had very quick response time with communication. She helped make our big day perfect with her organization and warm personality (not to mention her very reasonable pricing). We would highly recommend Min. Briana; it was a joy working with her!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Dorothy 路 Married on 07/29/2017

Minister Briana is the ABSOLUTE BEST!! Her attention to detail as well as being able to help develop vows that are 100% personalized is just incredible. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking to make their day memorable and special. With Briana, you will not get cookie-cutter vows that you hear at every wedding you go to. You will be able to honor what you love most about the person you are spending the rest of your life with.

Euneiquely Yours 15