Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants Reviews

1 User photo

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants 1

Shelly Ill · Married on 01/22/2019

Perfect for us

Rev. Crystal was perfect for our ceremony, she included personal things about each of us. We truly thank her for a job well done.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

It was truly my pleasure Shelly. You two are an awesome couple. May you be happier than you ever could have imagined!

Katrina · Married on 12/28/2018

Genuine and Personable

When searching for a destination officiant we wanted someone that could incorporate tradition and modern while adding personal touches about us. We thought this would be impossible, but Reverend Crystal Yarlott, did all of these things, plus so much more. She wanted our ceremony to be about us, our love, and focus on things that are important to us. The entire process was a wonderful experience for us from phone calls to welcoming us into her home. Our guests all raved about the ceremony and how it perfectly represented us.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for including me in your wedding celebration, Katrina. And thank you for the take home dinner! You and Rickey are quite the troopers given the weather but you made the most out of it. All the best to you both in every way!

Maire · Married on 09/22/2018

Personal & Intimate

Crystal did such an incredible job. She made our ceremony feel so personal and intimate. My husband and I felt like we were the only ones in the room. She took the time to go above and beyond to get to know my husband and I. We received so many compliments on the ceremony. It was unique, very personalized, and filled with love. Anyone looking for an officiant, Crystal and Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants is definitely who you should choose!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

What a unique situation your and Tylers was! And the wonderful part is you have a very large team of people, including me, who came to adore the two of you in ways we usually don't get a chance to. I'm so glad we met and it was my pleasure and honor to officiate for you. All the best always.

Kristine · Married on 09/08/2018

So much time and effort go into planning a wedding, it’s easy to forget the most important part is when you actually get married! We wanted to make sure our ceremony got the same special attention as everything else. Rev. Crystal really took the time to get to know us, and created a ceremony that matched our values and told our story. She’s professional, super responsive to calls and emails, and just a genuinely kind person. Highly recommend!

John · Married on 08/16/2018

My wife and I got married in August, and I took over the responsibility of finding our officiant, one who was rated very highly but was also open minded since I has some fun surprises planned for our ceremony. Our wedding venue provided us a list of recommended officiants, and Reverend Crystal Yarlott was listed first. After emailing Rev. Crystal, she got back to me the same day, luckily letting me know she was available on our wedding day. Just a few weeks later, we scheduled a virtual meeting (since ours was a long-distance destination wedding) to get to know one another and discuss particulars. She was so fun to talk to, and it was quite obvious she’s passionate about her work. Over the following months we kept in contact, and she always responded quickly whenever we had questions. One thing we really enjoyed were the monthly newsletters she sent us, which always include helpful tips and advice, much of which we used. As the big day drew nearer, she continued to be supportive, and she worked with us as our vision of the ceremony became clearer and clearer. Since neither my wife nor I have been part of a wedding party before, we requested a rehearsal to ensure our big day went smoothly. Rev. Crystal was punctual, and it was so nice to finally meet her in person! On the day of the wedding, I was the first person to walk down the aisle, and it was comforting having Rev. Crystal’s gleaming face to walk toward! Since my wife and I had opted for a rehearsal, we had a general idea of how our ceremony would flow, but what we didn’t know was how Rev. Crystal had chosen to implement the personal anecdotes and details she knew about us from our discussions and those she’d had with our family to make it extra special, and she certainly did an amazing job! Our ceremony lived up to our perfect vision of what we hoped it might be, which rarely happens in life, and Rev. Crystal played a HUGE part in that! We couldn’t recommend her enough to be your officiant too!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Well I'll be! What a wonderful review, John. You two were a glowing couple and I loved being part of your VERY special day. Thank you for your kind and generous words. I am very lucky and blessed that you chose me to be your officiant. All the best to you all ways!

MaryBeth · Married on 08/05/2018

We loved having Reverend Crystal Yarlott lead our ceremony. There were many opportunities to talk and get to know each other. We felt the ceremony was extra special because of her thoughtful words.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary Beth. I had a wonderful time being your Officiant! Your love and graciousness was so beautiful to be a part of.

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Crystal did a great job with our ceremony! She was very responsive over email, took time to really get to know us, arrived promptly, and was very professional. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Everything came together so beautifully for you and Kevin. I loved being a part of your wedding day. Thank you for inviting me to share it with you in such a meaningful way.

Norm · Married on 07/27/2018

Great job great wedding on the beach. Chrystal was very good and was of great assistance in helping us.

Molly · Married on 06/27/2018

Rev Crystal worked with us to create a ceremony that was not only about us but incorporated my step children as well, making it a union of all of us. I highly recommend her services!

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants 2

Julie · Married on 06/25/2018

Crystal Yarlott served as the officiant for our wedding, and she was absolutely outstanding! We felt lucky to have found her, through the Northern Michigan wedding officiants website. Her style really worked for us. We live in Washington state, and married in Northport, MI as part of a family reunion. Crystal valued getting to know us as a couple, and spent time talking on the phone learning more about us. We tried a FaceTime call, it our internet connection is not so good where we live — on an island in WA. But we probably talked for an hour or so on the phone, and Crystal’s easy going and friendly demeanor helped her get to know us well, as it was simple to share our story with her. Her words at our wedding were just beautiful, and my family all raves about her! Very strong recommendation!

Julie · Married on 12/28/2017

Rev. Crystal was a joy to work with on our wedding day! She was very attentive to our needs and tailored our wedding to fit our personalities. We were very pleased and urge others to consider using her services. You will not be disappointed!

Bianca · Married on 09/02/2017

Crystal was phenomenal! She really took the time to get to know us and put together a perfect and meaningful ceremony, specific to us, that I will never ever forget. Thank you Crystal for helping to make our day so special!

Ana · Married on 08/19/2017

Such a pleasure to work with! Reverend Crystal put together the most beautiful ceremony for us. She was also willing to personalize and accomodate special ceremonies for is. She made us feel incredibly comfortable through the rehearsal and the actual ceremony. Thank you so much for leading us into marriage in such a lovely way!

Rebecca · Married on 08/16/2017

Crystal was amazing !! She helped us tremendously in choosing just the right vows that fit us perfectly!! She was prompt and attentive in her communication.

Dona · Married on 08/10/2017

Pastor Crystal did a great job. With details we told her about our relationship, she wrote a beautiful, simple ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend her!

Dona DeNeff

Baileu · Married on 07/15/2017

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She was wonderful to work with and made our ceremony so special. Looking back, there is not a single thing I would change. We were from out of town and she was very flexible making times for us to meet and even helped us after the ceremony with a little paperwork mishap we had (not a mishap on her part, but she helped us fix a mistake we made). High recommend!!

Jeremy · Married on 04/29/2017

Crystal was very responsive and did a perfect job with our wedding.

Paula · Married on 04/29/2017

Crystal was a pleasure to work with in the planning of our ceremony! She asked many questions about how my husband and I met, what are common interests are, and what we love about and find special in one another. She incorporated our vision and her ideas into a very beautiful ceremony. Crystal has a sweet, caring attitude and you can that tell she loves what she does! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a lovely, memorable special day made just for the two of you!

Karyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Rev Crystal conducted a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and me. She did exactly as we asked and included nice, personal touches as well. We received many compliments from the guests on how lovely the ceremony was. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Karyn. You and Donnie are such gracious and wonderful people. I know you are going to continue to have a loving, fulfilling marriage. Let's keep in touch!!

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

Truly made my day special. They are amazing.

• S&K P

Stacie · Married on 10/01/2016

Reverend Crystal is so nice! She is very experienced, professional, and easy to talk to. I especially love how she donates part of her fee to an animal rescue. She's also quick to respond to your questions, knowledgeable, non-judgemental, and she offers quite a bit of variety so you can really make your wedding ceremony just how you want it! She did the perfect ceremony for us. You'll be in good hands if you choose her!

Jennette · Married on 09/25/2016

We would like to thank Rev Crystal Yarlott from the bottom of our hearts for the incredible work she did on our wedding day! Her incredibly kind personality, loving energy, and connection to Source were unmatched. Rev Crystal created a special and customized ceremony that was completely unique to Ryan and I. We received an enormous amount of compliments from our guests for her sweet and caring message and presentation of love. We especially appreciate her willingness to meet with us beforehand and help facilitate the rehearsal. It was such a gift to have her beforehand and it made the actual ceremony much less intimidating! We also appreciate her partnership with the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, which made the process much easier as we were married at that location.

We are so thankful for everything she did behind the scenes that made a difference for us! Her customized stories and support for our love and marriage really made an impact. The pre-marriage prep was necessary, confirming, and a joy to explore with Rev Crystal. Check out her YouTube channel for more yummy content too @clyar429 ! We love her!!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Our guests were deeply impacted by our ceremony, not only because of our open and honest display of love as a couple, but because of the truths that Reverend Crystal spoke of love as it applies to every living soul. In a very simple and beautiful way, she allowed our family and friends to look at the person next to them with greater appreciation, understanding and depth. With Reverend Crystal at the helm, we were able to navigate this new journey a little easier, a little more clearly - with family and friends by our side in celebration. And this is just one love story out of many that she has blessed. I began to think that Reverend Crystal had a special gift for bringing the magic of our love story to life, but I know instead that she is that magic.

If there is any one thing you hope to get perfectly right in this process, be sure to have Reverend Crystal in your life. - - Laura Rowland & Jayson Doty

Lindsey · Married on 08/27/2016

Crystal was fantastic to work with! She is incredibly kind and made my new husband and I very comfortable during the planning process and on the big day. She really made our ceremony special and it was apparent she really cares about getting to know her couples. She is professional and organized and we knew we were in good hands.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Lindsey. I truly enjoyed working with you. You too, are a delightful person. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!

kristy · Married on 08/24/2016

You only get one shot at choosing the right wedding officiant, and we are so happy that we chose Crystal. She was warm, and friendly. She was attentive to our wants and was able to customize the wedding to us personally. The service was light hearted, yet very personal and meaningful. Everyone attending remarked at what a wonderful job she did. We could not have been happier. Meeting Crystal was truly a blessing for us and we give her our highest recommendation.