Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants Reviews

88 | Williamsburg, MI

88 Reviews for Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants

Shannen · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Great Personal Experience!

When we decided to get married up in the Traverse City area, we were very excited to find our venue and plan all of the details around our big day. Our wedding was truly a destination wedding for all of our friends and family. Since we were traveling in from Chicago, the biggest question we had was who would we find to marry us as we were not getting married in a church and we were not local. We wanted to find someone that would bring a personal touch and was trying to find the perfect person that could be a part of such an intimate moment in front of our friends and family. I had read some reviews and we based on great reviews, we went with Crystal. We opted to pay a bit more to have a more personal ceremony and it was one of the most unique and great ceremonies!! Guests commented on how personal it was and what a special ceremony it was. She spent time leading into the ceremony to really get to know us, and those close to us to create such a truly special ceremony for us. I would highly recommend Crystal to anyone looking for an Officiant!! She was so great!!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Jessica Caton · Married on 11/02/2019

For a tailored, unique, and truly special ceremony, look no further!

We were so very blessed to have found Rev. Crystal to officiate our wedding!! From the many FaceTime calls to get to know us better to our meeting in person the summer before our wedding, we knew instantly when we contacted her the year before that we picked the perfect person to officiate our wedding. Our guests were deeply touched by the ceremony as were we. Here are quotes from our guests that we wanted to share here: "Her words could enrich all the marriages witnessing your marriage" "She truly did a unique and beautiful ceremony. Wonderful that it truly reflected you both" "I learned more about you and your husband through the ceremony because it was so unique and tailored to you two". We are beyond grateful for her work to make our ceremony quite special - it really made for a super personal and truly unique and tailored ceremony! And the best yet, she put in a donation to the charity of our choice in honor of our wedding! So not only does she make your day special with an amazing ceremony, but also honors it by donating to a charity and in this case for us was a local wildlife rehabilitation center, Wings of Wonder. Thank you Rev. Crystal for everything! If you are looking for an amazing Reverend and officiant for your wedding, look no further - you found the perfect person! We highly recommend Rev. Crystal!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Lynn

Lynn Manchester · Married on 10/07/2019

Crystal is the best!!!

Crystal was the perfect fit for Ken and I. She took the time to get to know us and the details of our lives that she in turn incorporated into our wedding ceremony. She made us feel comfortable and at ease at being center of attention, which is hard for both of us to be. I couldn't have asked for a better person to officiant for us and help us along the way. She was always available and quickly responded to all of our questions. She had the perfect mix of serious and humor and seemed to know just what to say at the right time to make us feel like we knew her forever. Crystal is just awesome, and not sure how she pulled off the rainbow that appeared as we were pronounced man and wife but she sure impressed Ken and I.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Tiffany Major · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Experience

We loved our wedding ceremony! Crystal performed a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony that truly reflected our love. Thank you Crystal!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sarah Fryczynski · Married on 07/15/2019

Wonderful experience

Crystal was amazing to work with! She spoke with my fiancé and I in a video chat to discuss different ceremony options and was very punctual in responding to my questions via email. During the ceremony she was sincere, professional, funny, and everything you would hope for in an officiant. She made sure neither of us "blacked out" during the ceremony and made it a relaxed environment where she pointed out certain things such as the birds chirping which brought us back into the moment instead of being nervous in front of a large crowd. After our ceremony was over, multiple people commented on what a wonderful job she did. We would highly recommend Crystal!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Shelly Ill · Married on 01/22/2019

Perfect for us

Rev. Crystal was perfect for our ceremony, she included personal things about each of us. We truly thank her for a job well done.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

It was truly my pleasure Shelly. You two are an awesome couple. May you be happier than you ever could have imagined!

Katrina · Married on 12/28/2018

Genuine and Personable

When searching for a destination officiant we wanted someone that could incorporate tradition and modern while adding personal touches about us. We thought this would be impossible, but Reverend Crystal Yarlott, did all of these things, plus so much more. She wanted our ceremony to be about us, our love, and focus on things that are important to us. The entire process was a wonderful experience for us from phone calls to welcoming us into her home. Our guests all raved about the ceremony and how it perfectly represented us.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for including me in your wedding celebration, Katrina. And thank you for the take home dinner! You and Rickey are quite the troopers given the weather but you made the most out of it. All the best to you both in every way!

Maire · Married on 09/22/2018

Personal & Intimate

Crystal did such an incredible job. She made our ceremony feel so personal and intimate. My husband and I felt like we were the only ones in the room. She took the time to go above and beyond to get to know my husband and I. We received so many compliments on the ceremony. It was unique, very personalized, and filled with love. Anyone looking for an officiant, Crystal and Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants is definitely who you should choose!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

What a unique situation your and Tylers was! And the wonderful part is you have a very large team of people, including me, who came to adore the two of you in ways we usually don't get a chance to. I'm so glad we met and it was my pleasure and honor to officiate for you. All the best always.

Kristine · Married on 09/08/2018

So much time and effort go into planning a wedding, it’s easy to forget the most important part is when you actually get married! We wanted to make sure our ceremony got the same special attention as everything else. Rev. Crystal really took the time to get to know us, and created a ceremony that matched our values and told our story. She’s professional, super responsive to calls and emails, and just a genuinely kind person. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2018

John · Married on 08/16/2018

My wife and I got married in August, and I took over the responsibility of finding our officiant, one who was rated very highly but was also open minded since I has some fun surprises planned for our ceremony. Our wedding venue provided us a list of recommended officiants, and Reverend Crystal Yarlott was listed first. After emailing Rev. Crystal, she got back to me the same day, luckily letting me know she was available on our wedding day. Just a few weeks later, we scheduled a virtual meeting (since ours was a long-distance destination wedding) to get to know one another and discuss particulars. She was so fun to talk to, and it was quite obvious she’s passionate about her work. Over the following months we kept in contact, and she always responded quickly whenever we had questions. One thing we really enjoyed were the monthly newsletters she sent us, which always include helpful tips and advice, much of which we used. As the big day drew nearer, she continued to be supportive, and she worked with us as our vision of the ceremony became clearer and clearer. Since neither my wife nor I have been part of a wedding party before, we requested a rehearsal to ensure our big day went smoothly. Rev. Crystal was punctual, and it was so nice to finally meet her in person! On the day of the wedding, I was the first person to walk down the aisle, and it was comforting having Rev. Crystal’s gleaming face to walk toward! Since my wife and I had opted for a rehearsal, we had a general idea of how our ceremony would flow, but what we didn’t know was how Rev. Crystal had chosen to implement the personal anecdotes and details she knew about us from our discussions and those she’d had with our family to make it extra special, and she certainly did an amazing job! Our ceremony lived up to our perfect vision of what we hoped it might be, which rarely happens in life, and Rev. Crystal played a HUGE part in that! We couldn’t recommend her enough to be your officiant too!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Well I'll be! What a wonderful review, John. You two were a glowing couple and I loved being part of your VERY special day. Thank you for your kind and generous words. I am very lucky and blessed that you chose me to be your officiant. All the best to you all ways!

MaryBeth · Married on 08/05/2018

We loved having Reverend Crystal Yarlott lead our ceremony. There were many opportunities to talk and get to know each other. We felt the ceremony was extra special because of her thoughtful words.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary Beth. I had a wonderful time being your Officiant! Your love and graciousness was so beautiful to be a part of.

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Crystal did a great job with our ceremony! She was very responsive over email, took time to really get to know us, arrived promptly, and was very professional. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Everything came together so beautifully for you and Kevin. I loved being a part of your wedding day. Thank you for inviting me to share it with you in such a meaningful way.

Norm · Married on 07/27/2018

Great job great wedding on the beach. Chrystal was very good and was of great assistance in helping us.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Molly · Married on 06/27/2018

Rev Crystal worked with us to create a ceremony that was not only about us but incorporated my step children as well, making it a union of all of us. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Julie · Married on 06/25/2018

Crystal Yarlott served as the officiant for our wedding, and she was absolutely outstanding! We felt lucky to have found her, through the Northern Michigan wedding officiants website. Her style really worked for us. We live in Washington state, and married in Northport, MI as part of a family reunion. Crystal valued getting to know us as a couple, and spent time talking on the phone learning more about us. We tried a FaceTime call, it our internet connection is not so good where we live — on an island in WA. But we probably talked for an hour or so on the phone, and Crystal’s easy going and friendly demeanor helped her get to know us well, as it was simple to share our story with her. Her words at our wedding were just beautiful, and my family all raves about her! Very strong recommendation!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Julie · Married on 12/28/2017

Rev. Crystal was a joy to work with on our wedding day! She was very attentive to our needs and tailored our wedding to fit our personalities. We were very pleased and urge others to consider using her services. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/02/2017

Crystal was phenomenal! She really took the time to get to know us and put together a perfect and meaningful ceremony, specific to us, that I will never ever forget. Thank you Crystal for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Ana · Married on 08/19/2017

Such a pleasure to work with! Reverend Crystal put together the most beautiful ceremony for us. She was also willing to personalize and accomodate special ceremonies for is. She made us feel incredibly comfortable through the rehearsal and the actual ceremony. Thank you so much for leading us into marriage in such a lovely way!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/16/2017

Crystal was amazing !! She helped us tremendously in choosing just the right vows that fit us perfectly!! She was prompt and attentive in her communication.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Dona · Married on 08/10/2017

Pastor Crystal did a great job. With details we told her about our relationship, she wrote a beautiful, simple ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend her!

Dona DeNeff

Sent on 08/22/2017

Baileu · Married on 07/15/2017

Crystal was absolutely amazing. She was wonderful to work with and made our ceremony so special. Looking back, there is not a single thing I would change. We were from out of town and she was very flexible making times for us to meet and even helped us after the ceremony with a little paperwork mishap we had (not a mishap on her part, but she helped us fix a mistake we made). High recommend!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jeremy · Married on 04/29/2017

Crystal was very responsive and did a perfect job with our wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Paula · Married on 04/29/2017

Crystal was a pleasure to work with in the planning of our ceremony! She asked many questions about how my husband and I met, what are common interests are, and what we love about and find special in one another. She incorporated our vision and her ideas into a very beautiful ceremony. Crystal has a sweet, caring attitude and you can that tell she loves what she does! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a lovely, memorable special day made just for the two of you!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Karyn · Married on 03/25/2017

Rev Crystal conducted a beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and me. She did exactly as we asked and included nice, personal touches as well. We received many compliments from the guests on how lovely the ceremony was. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Karyn. You and Donnie are such gracious and wonderful people. I know you are going to continue to have a loving, fulfilling marriage. Let's keep in touch!!

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

Truly made my day special. They are amazing.

Sent on 12/11/2016