6170 Courtland, Okemos, MI 48864 Map · Phone number

About Pastor Phillip Rogers

QUESTION: Why are more than 600 couples STILL SMILING? I have officiated over 600 weddings in the last 30 years and feature a nondenominational emphasis with a highly personal touch. I believe that every bride and groom deserve a WOW factor concerning their officiant. If you are looking for someone who will IMPACT the hearts of those attending and INSPIRE the bride and groom...look no further. I will bring energy, emotion, and expertise to help make your wedding one of the BEST days of your life! I live near Lansing, Michigan but have done weddings all across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and beyond. Even in San Francisco.

Experience

I was raised in a pastor’s home and have been around wedding ceremonies all of my life. I am an MSU grad (Go Green) and later graduated with a master's degree in theology from Southwestern Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. I have been an ordained minister since 1982. I have also been the pastor of four different churches over 20 years and have delivered contemporary sermons on many subjects, including marriages and weddings, that can be applied to everyday life.I am blessed to have a beautiful wife, Michelle, and two extraordinary children, Josiah and Lydia.

I specialize in flexibility and offer religious,non-religious, traditional and non-traditional ceremonies that generally run between 25 and 30 minutes long. I love adventure and have even done a STAR WARS wedding and a baseball themed wedding at the Lansing Lugnuts stadium....where I dressed as an UMP!!

• My West Michigan Wedding
image2 51 138215

44 Reviews for Pastor Phillip Rogers

Morgan Beasley · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Wedding Wonder

My husband and I were lucky enough to meet Pastor Phillip Rogers through my husband's boss (he lives down the road from where my husband works). He also attends the same church, so we had a feeling from the start that this was the right match. Phillip was wonderful to work with, reviewing the details of our ceremony with us and talking us through what God intended a marriage to be. He is very down to Earth, and that was shown through his message to us on our wedding day. God will forever be at the center of our marriage. We received many compliments from our guests about how amazing the ceremony was, and it's all thanks to Pastor Phillip!! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

We could not have asked for a better experience! Pastor Phillip went out of his way to get to know us so he could make our ceremony personal. Our family and friends were all blown away at how perfect each part of the ceremony was. I would recommend Pastor Phillip to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

We trusted him right away!

Pastor Philip went above and beyond for us on our wedding day and in the planning prior to the day. Coming from out of state to be married in Lansing, we didn't have a church or a local pastor to work with for our wedding day. When we met with Philip we knew that he would be the perfect officiant for our ceremony. I just have to say that he was the most talked about by our guests after the ceremony. To take a quote from my husband's great Aunt Jackie " His words gave me goosebumps! With a powerful message like his, that's a man after my own heart". We can't thank you enough Pastor Philip. God bless you and your family!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Pastor Phillip Rogers FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Sarah Amelia Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev. Phil Rogers is an amazing wedding officiant! He actually was the officiant of my own wedding over 8 years ago, and I now have the opportunity to work with him while I photograph my client's weddings. Pretty much every time he makes me cry!

• 6170 Courtland Okemos, Michigan, 48864 See on map
    Location of (Pastor Phillip Rogers)