6170 Courtland, Okemos, MI 48864 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pastor Phillip Rogers

QUESTION: Why are more than 600 couples STILL SMILING? I have officiated over 600 weddings in the last 30 years and feature a nondenominational emphasis with a highly personal touch. I believe that every bride and groom deserve a WOW factor concerning their officiant. If you are looking for someone who will IMPACT the hearts of those attending and INSPIRE the bride and groom...look no further. I will bring energy, emotion, and expertise to help make your wedding one of the BEST days of your life! I live near Lansing, Michigan but have done weddings all across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and beyond. Even in San Francisco.

Experience

I was raised in a pastor’s home and have been around wedding ceremonies all of my life. I am an MSU grad (Go Green) and later graduated with a master's degree in theology from Southwestern Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. I have been an ordained minister since 1982. I have also been the pastor of four different churches over 20 years and have delivered contemporary sermons on many subjects, including marriages and weddings, that can be applied to everyday life.I am blessed to have a beautiful wife, Michelle, and two extraordinary children, Josiah and Lydia.

I specialize in flexibility and offer religious,non-religious, traditional and non-traditional ceremonies that generally run between 25 and 30 minutes long. I love adventure and have even done a STAR WARS wedding and a baseball themed wedding at the Lansing Lugnuts stadium....where I dressed as an UMP!!

star wars wedding msu flag 2 51 138215

Pastor Phillip Rogers 7
  • O

Olivia Campo · Married on 10/12/2018

Four Thumbs Up!

Reverend Phil did an amazing job on our ceremony. Everyone complimented his words and the fact that our ceremony was short and sweet and engaging. He spoke as if he knew us for years and provided great advice and insight on what a marriage should look and sound like. Reverend Phil is super responsive, personable and easy to work with. Prior to the wedding he reached out to confirm details and even came to visit with both myself and my husband right before the ceremony to check on us and run through again. We would highly recommend Reverend Phil for your ceremony! Thank you Pastor Phil!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marissa · Married on 10/10/2018

Married 10-13-2018

Phil was absolutely perfect. He did our service for our wedding and it was amazing. He was very personable, great with getting things situated for the service and was very professional. So many guests complimented his work. . He spoke at our wedding like we had known him personally for years, when we had only met him once to book him for our special day. (Our choice) He took his time with us and made us feel very comfortable, and relaxed on our wedding day. He stayed and talked with us and our family for a while and everyone else enjoyed his company also. I would highly recommend him! 10/10 from us!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Pastor Phillip Rogers 8

Pastor Phillip Rogers FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Sarah Amelia Photography
    Sarah Amelia Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev. Phil Rogers is an amazing wedding officiant! He actually was the officiant of my own wedding over 8 years ago, and I now have the opportunity to work with him while I photograph my client's weddings. Pretty much every time he makes me cry!

• 6170 Courtland Okemos, Michigan, 48864 See on map