First looks—when the soon-to-be married couple sees each other before the ceremony—can be a great photo op and time saver, but it's not for everyone. Take this quiz to find out if a first look is right for you.
Related WeddingWire Articles
- Photography & VideoWhat's a Bridal Boudoir Session—and Why Should You Consider Doing One?Scheduling this intimate photo shoot before your special day is a sexy surprise for your partner, but it's also an incredible confidence boost.
- Photography & VideoDrone Photography Is the Wedding Trend You Have to See to BelieveWant photos and videos that will make your jaw drop? Drone wedding photography and videography capture the aerial shots you didn't know you needed.
- Photography & VideoEverything You Need to Know About a Wedding Photography Contract Before Making Things OfficialReady to make things official with your dream photog? Not so fast. Make sure to read that wedding photography contract before taking this big step.
- Photography & VideoThe Top 5 Wedding Photography Styles You Should Definitely Know AboutThere's a lot more that goes into your wedding photos than standing in front of a camera and smiling. Here are the types of wedding photography to know before starting your search.
- Photography & VideoThe 5 Reasons You Must Hire a Videographer for Your WeddingWe completely understand that videography is an added expense, but if it's within your budget, it's worth the splurge. Here are the five biggest benefits of wedding videography.