Rebecca
Master October 2025

Where was your first date?

Rebecca, on November 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 106
Saved Save

Did you impress your fianc茅(e) with your ice-skating skills on your first date? Or did you keep it simple with dinner and a movie? Where did you go on your first date?

I0TtBNtQ5vsBjC7RR-zn6Jw5t3Mqro0x6W0LtKIP

Photo by On That Date Weddings in Decatur, GA

Next Question: Where did you go on your first trip together?

Or start from the beginning here: Where in the world?

106 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha
    Our first date was an all day affair lol We went out to dinner 馃嵔 we went to the movies 馃帴馃嵖 Then we walked around the waterfront.
  • Kim
    Devoted March 2019
    Kim
    Our first date was at a restaurant.
  • Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex
    One of our first dates was a picnic in the park and then we danced on the bridge.
    We had the same exact date when he proposed!
  • Amber
    Devoted July 2019
    Amber

At the diner up the road from his mom's apartment! Lol. He had just come back from college when we met/I visited my friend 2 hours away from me almost every weekend. So he waited up for me the next time I visited after we met, it was like 2am when I got there from work.

• Caitlin
    Dedicated November 2019
    Caitlin

We just went to dinner, ice cream and then a movie. Something simple and fun!

• Nicole
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Nicole

Our First date was at the rusty rail in Gardiner montana

• Alexis
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Alexis
    Our first official date was at a hot air balloon festival down in Park City Utah. Due to me not being a morning person we pretty much missed the entire thing. We鈥檙e got the opportunity to help clean up one of the balloons. After we headed over to the Olympic Park over there and hung out and watched people practice ski jumps into water and ziplining.
  • Cameo
    Just Said Yes December 2019
    Cameo
    Our first date was at the county fair with my little brother, I didnt know at the time but my fiance is absolutely terrified of rides but said he would be okay with the pirate ship ride. My brother being protective sat in between us and when I looked over halfway through the ride he was so terrified he could barely move and looked like he was about to cry. Then we went on the ferris wheel just the 2 of us and he did a lot better, in fact that's where we had our first kiss.
  • Darian
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Darian
    Greeks pizza! Best pizza ever!
  • Jenn
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Jenn

We met for coffee because I remember one of my co workers saying "Don't go out for a regular meal, what if you hate them then it's awkward and you have to stick it out the whole time". Coffee came and went- we went for lunch AND because we both didn't want it to end we saw a movie. I always laugh when I tell the story because my future husband had his gym bag in the car as a plan b in case I sucked- so we both were thinking the same thing- "Have a way out in case" HAHA Great minds

• Talia
    Super October 2020
    Talia

Love Park in Philadelphia

• Abby
    VIP March 2019
    Abby
    Our first date was at a restaurant! We ended up sitting in the restaurant talking for several hours after we were done eating and only left cause the restaurant was closing.
  • Kimberly
    Beginner October 2020
    Kimberly
    Our first date was going to see the movie Kong (think that鈥檚 what it鈥檚 called) the Ape movie came out 2017.
  • Kiki
    Dedicated September 2020
    Kiki
    Our first date happened on the last day of his family's trip to Walt Disney World (in Downtown Disney) before they went back up to Pennsylvania!
  • Danielle
    Savvy September 2019
    Danielle
    Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison Wisconsin. It ended up being a 5 hour long date. Hour to walk around and see the animals, 4 of sitting and talking at a picnic table
  • JustKidding
    VIP April 2018
    JustKidding

We went to an arcade. Played skee ball, mini golf (which we still love to this day) just played around and talked. Then we went to a movie.

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca
    View Quoted Comment

Bonding over pizza! I love it!

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca
    View Quoted Comment

That's so funny! My boyfriend did the same thing. We went and grabbed drinks but not dinner just in case it went bad. Of course it didn't and I was STARVING by the end of the night!

How long were you two chatting over coffee?!

• Josee
    Savvy February 2020
    Josee
    Our first date was at a small, family owned restaurant that my fianc茅 has been a patron of since he was 3 years old.
  • Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria
    We live in Florida and our first date was at the zoo I love going to the zoo so he took me there . And our 1st trip was to taxes He took me to meet his Parents

Comment on this discussion