KristnH
Master November 2013

What do your table numbers look like?

KristnH, on July 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 13
Saved Save

So recently I finally got to see the table numbers my venue provides, and they were kind of a let down. We're having tall centerpieces & I don't want really small table numbers - I feel like they'd be hard to see from across the room, so now I'm at a loss as to how tall/big they should be.

What do your centerpieces & table numbers look like? Big, tall, short, small... I wanna know! Feel free to share photos Smiley smile I'd add mine but they're not on my phone...

13 Comments

• J&B
    Master September 2013
    J&B ·
    • Flag

We are using 5" wood stand alone numbers. We have tall and low centerpieces.

• MrsO
    Master May 2012
    MrsO ·
    • Flag

These were our table numbers. They ended up being about half as tall as our centerpieces (wooden floral birdcages), and I loved how they turned out and thought they went together really well.

They were simply wooden numbers attached to wooden mosaic trays held up by plastic easels. I alternated colors for the tables for a little variety.

• SA Bride!
    Super November 2013
    SA Bride! ·
    • Flag

I like this idea:

• SA Bride!
    Super November 2013
    SA Bride! ·
    • Flag

It goes with my bottle centrepieces.

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

Table number holder (pic 1)

table number itself (pic 2) (the layout and colors different, but you get the idea)

I'm adding candles and these are also our centerpieces

• Over the Top♥
    Master June 2013
    Over the Top♥ ·
    • Flag

We ordered wooden numbers and then painted them with glitter spray paint (It took 3 cans for 9 numbers. Nonsense) I'm assuming the guests enjoyed them because someone walked off with number 8 and 6. Fortunately 9 was identical to six so I still have 1-7. (I know they stole 6 and not 9 because 6 was a table of all my favorite rascals.)

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·
    • Flag

Thanks ladies, they're all so pretty!

Haha @Lynzey, your friends are so silly. It's great you know which numbers were taken just because of the people at the table :p

• Private User
    Devoted September 2013
    Private User ·
    • Flag

My dad cut some thick branches into pieces and then cut the top on an angle and i wood burned numbers into them. THeir kinda small but i like them.

i think if you do a really dark color against a light background(or vice versa) people will be able to see them even if your centerpieces are high!

• Over the Top♥
    Master June 2013
    Over the Top♥ ·
    • Flag

Lol right? I know who took my 8 because its the same girl who was calling dibs on my bridal shower decor AT the shower! Lmao (don't worry. We're not mad at her. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery)

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·
    • Flag

Haha true @Lynzey!

Our overlays will be chocolate brown satin & there will be ivory underneath... With red chargers Smiley smile The flowers will be reds, peaches & ivory. I don't know if that makes a difference to anyone :p

• Lauren K
    Super September 2013
    Lauren K ·
    • Flag

We made our table numbers (well spray painted & put the numbers on) from birds we found at michaels

our centerpieces are from a florist (sample pictured)

• J&B
    Master September 2013
    J&B ·
    • Flag

Our linens will be chocolate brown as well. The numbers will be ivory.

• KaitCopes
    Just Said Yes May 2013
    KaitCopes ·
    • Flag

Our tables were named after famous Disney couples. Unfortunately no one really got many photos. Here's our Tiana and Naveen table.

Comment on this discussion