Leesha
VIP August 2015

Wedding Invitations?! SHOW ME YOURS!

Leesha, on November 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM Posted in Planning 0 27
Saved Save

I always see posts about Save the Date cards but never Wedding Invitations.. Do you have any photos of your wedding invitation to show me? Along with your RSVP cards or anything else that you added with them. Where did you get them? Was the shipping quick? Did they look cheap? how much did you pay for invitations?!

27 Comments

• Mallori
    Expert January 2015
    Mallori ·

My invites are beautiful. They were not cheap(not crazy either), and their quality definitely reflects the price.

I got mine from an etsy store called Beacon Lane. They were super fast to work with and shipped within two days of my approving the final proof.

• Lucy
    Master April 2015
    Lucy ·

$145 for 100 invites, RSVPs, invite envelopes, & RSVP envelopes from vistaprint. I don't know how the quality will come out, I just ordered them. But I spent an extra $15 to get them high gloss. I ordered my STDs through them and they came out fantastic, so I'm hoping these will too.

• Kimberly
    VIP October 2014
    Kimberly ·

I don't have a picture right now but I designed mine on GIMP and printed them through Vistaprint. I waited for one of their sales and got a super great deal. They didn't look/feel cheap in my opinion. I paid like $30 something for them if I remember correctly (for 80 invites). I also designed my RSVP as a postcard and ordered that through vistaprint too.

• Janeen
    Master January 2015
    Janeen ·

Here are mine

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·

InviteShop.com Same Vendor we used for Save the Dates.

Invites 89 cents. RSVPs 69 cents. Envelopes 15 cents. Hotel Info Card 38 cents.

• Mrs. Hunnibear
    Master October 2015
    Mrs. Hunnibear ·

We haven't ordered them yet but we'll pay $232 for 200 and they're from annsbridalbargains.com I am super excited for them!!

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

• Mrs Rueckert
    Expert November 2014
    Mrs Rueckert ·

Here are ours. I loved them! They were exactly what I wanted and I got so many compliments on them. We ordered them from Magnetstreet,com, I forget how much they were

• ~Neschi~
    Super September 2014
    ~Neschi~ ·

Mine.

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

Janeen! Those are ah-mazing!!!

I, like Mallori, got mine from Beacon Lane. I found the price comparable to most sites like minted and wedding paper diva. The quality was fabulous and they were seriously perfect. The Beacon Lane staff was also amazing to work with and they had a quick turn around time.

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

Janeen where are yours from??

• Andrea
    Expert May 2015
    Andrea ·

I ordered these ones on shiny white paper with a light blue raised ink, in total they cost about $200 with printed envelops. They look amazing and arrived quickly (considering I live very far north anything arriving in less than 3 weeks is amazing). I probably paid quite a bit more than needed because I ordered from a local vendor but I was worried about screwing up the text if I typed it up online.

• his_MRSx3
    Dedicated May 2015
    his_MRSx3 ·

Perfect post for me right now! -- keep them coming ladies!

• RH
    Master November 2014
    RH ·

Here's my invites! The RSVP's were postcards.

• JenniferandRick
    VIP August 2015
    JenniferandRick ·

Nice pocketfolds ~Neschi~

Did you find them heavy?

• Kaegurl
    Master June 2014
    Kaegurl ·

We paid about $130 for 30 invitations which included the invitation, RSVP card with envelope, an information card, and main envelope. We bought ours from Paper by Paperless Post. They looked nice and really set the tone for our wedding. They have a lot of other elegant designs.

• Merenda
    Dedicated April 2014
    Merenda ·

Here is mine.

• C
    Beginner September 2014
    Carrie ·

Here are ours...

We ordered them from a friends Etsy shop called Lovelytations. She did a beautiful job on them. I LOVED them and we got sooo many compliments on our invitations. They had glitter backing on the inside and we got place cards to match that. We spend about $350 on 50 invites which included the RSVP card and envelopes.

• Finally Mrs. Crowell
    Super March 2015
    Finally Mrs. Crowell ·

Janeen, is that an actual glitter border or printed on?

• S&R
    Super September 2015
    S&R ·

Janeen I love yours!

Comment on this discussion